Greedy Wolf Mech Prizes - 13th Challenge!

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
LadyGwen
CE Official Supporter

Re: Greedy Wolf Mech Prizes - 13th Challenge!

Post by LadyGwen »

Captain: LadyGwen
Mech: PL LG MECH 009
Congratulations, your mech PL LG MECH 009 was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 15 (Greedy Wolf). Destroying the target mech has gained you a kill and added 27 points on to your total mech points.
Peace, Love and Laughter to all Exiles.
LadyGwen (LG or cutie for short lol)
Joe Bishop

Post by Joe Bishop »

Cpt Joe Bishop got a kill.

Congratulations, your mech Ruhar 11 was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 55 (Greedy Wolf).

Thank you Coops!
caliseer
CE Official Supporter

Post by caliseer »

Congratulations, your mech Dead was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 24 (Greedy Wolf).

Kill #8
MadMaxxx
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by MadMaxxx »

Kill #8

Congratulations, your mech TTs DrRelic was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 357 (Greedy Wolf).
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Kills confirmed and Rewards added :)

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

Cashew's Prize mech kills.

Mech Zone Combat

Congratulations, your mech Stang was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 46 (Greedy Wolf). Destroying the target mech has gained you a kill and added 10 points on to your total mech points.

As per Mech combat rules you have been awarded a kill bonus of 20000 credits.

You have also been awarded 10 Victory Points. Collect these and convert them into festive points. For more information visit Lora Summers on Spark in Ferra.

Mech Zone Combat

Congratulations, your mech Stang was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 43 (Greedy Wolf). Destroying the target mech has gained you a kill and added 10 points on to your total mech points.

You have also been awarded 10 Victory Points. Collect these and convert them into festive points. For more information visit Lora Summers on Spark in Ferra.

Mech Zone Combat

Congratulations, your mech Fred was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 1 (Greedy Wolf). Destroying the target mech has gained you a kill and added 10 points on to your total mech points.

Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

As we are Now passed the 48 hour deadline for claims this one is officially closed, thanks for taking part. Keep an eye out for the Christmas Week Mech war where we will be attaching prizes to specific mechs...

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!