Greedy Wolf Mech Prizes - 11th Challenge!

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
WizWom

Re: Greed Wolf Mech Prizes - 11th Challenge!

Post by WizWom »

Congratulations, your mech EL3P Elephant 2 was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 313 (Greedy Wolf). Destroying the target mech has gained you a kill and added 36 points on to your total mech points.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

All kills verified and awarded prizes.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

Kill #1.
Congratulations, your mech Squeal A was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 344 (Greedy Wolf). Destroying the target mech has gained you a kill and added 15 points on to your total mech points.
Porrima

Post by Porrima »

Kill #11

Congratulations, your mech Demeter 25m was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 213 (Greedy Wolf). Destroying the target mech has gained you a kill and added 10 points on to your total mech points.
smiler

Post by smiler »

Woo hoo, kill No 2

Congratulations, your mech Woof Woof was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 302 (Greedy Wolf).
Porrima

Post by Porrima »

Kill #12
Congratulations, your mech Daedalus 3m was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 219 (Greedy Wolf). Destroying the target mech has gained you a kill and added 79 points on to your total mech points.

One tough mech!
Porrima

Post by Porrima »

Kill #13
Congratulations, your mech Ceres 20 was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 275 (Greedy Wolf). Destroying the target mech has gained you a kill and added 15 points on to your total mech points.
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Greedy Wolf Mech Prizes - 11th Challenge!

Post by Coops »

All mech kills verified and paid out...

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Porrima

Post by Porrima »

Kill #14
Congratulations, your mech Daedalus 7m was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 304 (Greedy Wolf). Destroying the target mech has gained you a kill and added 10 points on to your total mech points.
Porrima

Post by Porrima »

Kill #15
Congratulations, your mech Ceres 19m was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 235 (Greedy Wolf). Destroying the target mech has gained you a kill and added 45 points on to your total mech points.