Greedy Wolf Mech Prizes - 11th Challenge!

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
Lutes
CE Official Supporter
Location: Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, UK (from Belfast originally)

Re: Greedy Wolf Mech Prizes - 11th Challenge!

Post by Lutes »

Kill no. 14

Congratulations, your mech Luticrus 3 was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 63 (Greedy Wolf).
Lutes
CE Official Supporter
Location: Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, UK (from Belfast originally)

Post by Lutes »

Kill no.15

Congratulations, your mech Luticrus 3 was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 106 (Greedy Wolf).
falconner

Post by falconner »

Claiming 3 more kills
Congratulations, your mech PL Disha was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 48 (Greedy Wolf). Destroying the target mech has gained you a kill and
added 15 points on to your total mech points.

Congratulations, your mech PL Shifa was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 126 (Greedy Wolf). Destroying the target mech has gained you a kill
and added 15 points on to your total mech points.

Congratulations, your mech PL Shifa was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 329 (Greedy Wolf). Destroying the target mech has gained you a kill
and added 10 points on to your total mech points.
Thanks!
Dvoid

Post by Dvoid »

I'm not sure it counts as a kill, but just in case I'll post it.
Congratulations, your mech R2S45B 2 was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 58 (Greedy Wolf).
Commiserations, your mech R2S45B 2 was destroyed in combat by GW PRIZE MECH 58 (Greedy Wolf).
Thanks.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

All Final Greedy Wolf Mech Prizes have been validated and rewards added - thank you for taking part.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
WizWom

Post by WizWom »

Aww, it closed, but I finally got the last GW guy
Congratulations, your mech CN13D Canadian 6 was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 109 (Greedy Wolf). Destroying the target mech has gained you a kill and added 60 points on to your total mech points.