Kill a PRIZE MECH and Claim (Please Read in Full)

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
Coops
Site Admin

Kill a PRIZE MECH and Claim (Please Read in Full)

Post by Coops »

OK, so the Seventh Coops Challenge is well under way and you have already completed the first Goal for the Mech challenge section. This Mech war has been arranged between myself and the Pirate Elements of the Core-Exiles Universe. There are several Pirates taking part dropping their mechs 24 X 7 for the period.

Kills of these mechs go towards the Three stages of the Coops Challenge in respect of Pirate Mech Kills. So every dead Pirate Mech is a good kill in your books.

But....

It appears one of the Pirate Captains has prepared some SPECIAL MECHS!

These will be dropped at random over the period of the Coops Challenge and if you kill one you can come back HERE and claim your Pirate Reward Bounty!
These mechs will contain the words 'PRIZE MECH' in their name (in capitals).

RULES - READ THEM!!

#1 You may claim the kill of ANY mech that has the 'PRIZE MECH' in its title and of course is a Pirate owned Mech.
#2 You may claim as many times as you kill one. So kill more than one and claim more than once.
#3 YOU MUST when claiming, Name the Mech and the Owner of the mech.
#4 Only the designated 'kill' Mech owner can claim the prize. If your double teaming you need to have the Kill rights. As per PM confirmation.

#5 YOU MUST CLAIM your kill reward within 48 hours of a Kill! - No late claims or saving them up and posting later I'm a busy guy atm, so kill and claim within 48 hours!

Not reading the rules and claiming willy nilly will just get your claim ignored. So READ THE RULES :)

Please note ONLY the actual captain can claim. If using an alt they must claim themselves!

REWARDS
For each kill you will receive the following FAT Pirate Reward Bounty.

Festive Reward Pack
1 Month Premium Account Upgrade
250 Festive Points

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Korthen
CE Official Supporter

Re: Kill a PRIZE MECH and Claim (Please Read in Full)

Post by Korthen »

Prize Mech Claim

Congratulations, your mech PL Kill Something 11 was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 1 (Greedy Wolf).

Sep 4th 2:08 pm Korthen PL Kill Something 11 87 5 GW PRIZE MECH 1 Greedy Wolf Alpha
Porrima

Post by Porrima »

Prize Claim - Porrima owned Mech

Congratulations, your mech PL Spica XVII was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 2 (Greedy Wolf). Destroying the target mech has gained you a kill and added 47 points on to your total mech points.
Porrima

Post by Porrima »

2ns Prize Claim - Porrima owned Mech

Congratulations, your mech PL Spica XI was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 5 (Greedy Wolf). Destroying the target mech has gained you a kill and added 47 points on to your total mech points.
Typhon Grey

Post by Typhon Grey »

Prize Claim

Congratulations, your mech PL Shocker was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 6 (Greedy Wolf). Destroying the target mech has gained you a kill and added 47 points on to your total mech points.
samudra

Post by samudra »

Sep 4th 4:42 pm samudra PL Sam 002 --- --- GW PRIZE MECH 4 Greedy Wolf Alpha
Congratulations, your mech PL Sam 002 was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 4 (Greedy Wolf)
Don't underestimate our sniper just because his nose is long..
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Mech Kills Confirmed and Prizes Awarded - Congrats - first wave dealt with a Few still unclaimed though...

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
zoolii

Post by zoolii »

Sep 5th 10:59 am Mech Combat... zoolii

Congratulations, your mech PL joo6 was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 8 (Greedy Wolf)
MadMaxxx
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by MadMaxxx »

Congratulations, your mech PLayers 007 was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 10 (Greedy Wolf).
Porrima

Post by Porrima »

Prize Claim

Congratulations, your mech PL Regulus I was successful in combat against GW PRIZE MECH 9 (Greedy Wolf). Destroying the target mech has gained you a kill and added 47 points on to your total mech points.

Thanks