Tell them what you think & Win!

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
Coops
Site Admin

Tell them what you think & Win!

Post by Coops »

I'm always bleating on about Support - But we totally understand that not everyone has funds they can siphon off to support their favourite Browser Game. But one thing everyone CAN do is tell the person next to them about Core-Exiles.

I don't mean that in a literal sense, but you can always support CE by passing the word around. CE is as much about a community of players as it is a game played on line. So tell your friends and colleges, hell the bus driver on the way to work, about Core-Exiles.

This competition is a simple one and one we hold every so often. It has a dual purpose. It gets you posting on our behalf helping promote our site and the game of Core-Exiles and also lets me gauge the players feelings.

So make sure you Read Below before entering, but please do so!

The Competition
As always we appreciate what you think of the game and the fact some of you have been here for years and years shows we must be doing something right lol . But for new visitors to CE the place can be somewhat confusing and daunting!

So help us and tell new players what you think of CE and perhaps some of the fun you have here :

ALL ENTRIES FOR THIS MUST BE PLACED HERE - (Opens in New Window)

RULES
#1: ONE ENTRY PER CAPTAIN WILL BE COUNTED
#2: Post a reply on ANY thread / Topic
#3: Keep it safe for family audience :)
#4: Have Fun!

REWARDS
For those posts made that make it through I will award a Large Festive Mech Pack and a One Month PA account upgrade!
Updated : 3rd Nov : Adding to this 1 X Rexx Xmas Token

Each day I will go through the submissions on the http://core-exiles.com/ page and release and award the prizes. Please note that submissions may be held in a queue if you have not posted before. This stops spam.

TIME SCALE
Competition closes 10:00 AM on the 31st of December
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Tell them what you think & Win!

Post by Coops »

P.S Start Collecting the Mech Packs as we will have a bumper Mech War this coming Christmas / New Year!
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
foxy lady

Post by foxy lady »

I really love thisgame. There is lots of things to do. There are lot of competitions to get involved in. There is always someone there to help new players.
Jager 602
CE Official Supporter

Post by Jager 602 »

There's so much to say about the game, too much for one post, really. I've been in on this before, but keep forgetting to post about one thing. So I'll limit myself to this one- I love the artwork. It's cool, and helps set the ambiance of the game for me. I think it's generally under-appreciated, but it wouldn't be CE without the awesome art :D
A plaque on both your horses.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

@ Foxy Lady & Jager 602 - Make sure your posts are added where they are needed to win. (Read above).

Thanks for the comments but they need to go on the main landing site :)

Coops
Jager 602
CE Official Supporter

Post by Jager 602 »

I knew that seemed too easy... ;)
A plaque on both your horses.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Those that have posted (to the landing page) up till this point have been rewarded for their efforts thank you!

Remember, any post that takes your fancy just simply reply and make your comments known. I'll do the rest.

Coops
Darakhoranon
CE Official Supporter

Post by Darakhoranon »

Alright, Coops, done.

Now hand over the Mech parts and Movember token - and DON'T forget the dancing girls! ;-)
With great power comes the great realization that you can have just as much fun simply annoying each other.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Darakhoranon wrote:Alright, Coops, done.

Now hand over the Mech parts and Movember token - and DON'T forget the dancing girls! ;-)
Lol - Done, Done and errr no they are mine!
Xanid
CE Official Supporter

Post by Xanid »

My post awaits moderation!