Win Another 20 Festive Tokens!

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
alumoi
CE Official Supporter

Re: Win Another 20 Festive Tokens!

Post by alumoi »

Some kind of shelter for our pets? Somewhere you can drop your pet for a limited time, let's say a week, for a certain amount of credits. Your pet will be cared for (Health 100, Stuffed!, Ecstatic) but you gain no IP for the duration. Should you forget to pick it up after the said time the pet will be put up for adoption.
It would come in handy for people who must be away (real life) and have no cryostasis chambers or an account upgrade.
In order not to put any dents in CE store, the access to the facility could be limited to once per month.
FlyingFish

Post by FlyingFish »

guild store for equipment, like the secure store. But any guild officer can check out equipment to pass on to other members.
Yogan
CE Official Supporter

Post by Yogan »

Knowing that we have limited Dev's what I would like to see is at first things that can be modified from existing ideas first, instead of being player based it becomes guild based, or easily implemented ideas.

1. A Guild Research Academy where whatever is researched can be sold to guild members.
2. Research teams where guild members docked at the SB earn research points towards unique guild owned schems (could be tied in with Halo certs).
3. A bonus to whatever is done in the system where the SB is located, ie. Combat/Salvaging/Mining/Harvesting/etc
Delandra
CE Official Supporter

Post by Delandra »

The space station should be attacked by pirates.
and the docked players should assist in the defence.
taking a share of any loot.

detailed combat report saying who helped etc..
maybe even special mention for heroic exploits..
PrimeMcNee
CE Official Supporter

Post by PrimeMcNee »

Enable starbases to install a Slingshot/Big Bertha platform, from where ships can be launched at high velocity.
This enables ships to jump to a nearby system in a (20, 30, etc radius) fuel radius without using fuel.

Starbases can set the fee for this launch and upgrade the radius with SRP.

xD
Darakhoranon
CE Official Supporter

Post by Darakhoranon »

- Option to "align" your SB with one of the (local) factions (i.e. no Gal-Fed SBs in Grozny) for a (small) reward in credits/resources/standing(?), but at the price of some drawback concerning opposing factions (e.g. some loss of standing).

- A new "guild combat office" that offers missions based on how the SB is aligned (i.e. a Confed SB would get "shoot Gal-Fed" missions, a Gal-Fed one would send pilots against Confed and/or pirates).

- Ability of (aligned) SBs to influence/change how the system is aligned, i.e. a Gal-Fed SB could (over an appropriately long time and with a lot of effort put in by the controlling guild) turn Felis into a Gal-Fed system.
With great power comes the great realization that you can have just as much fun simply annoying each other.
Draykan

Post by Draykan »

Something added to star bases? Make them free! Nah, but really I haven't seen one yet so I'm not sure what could be added.
Kahurangi

Post by Kahurangi »

A hanger for ships with a fuel based rental system.
Elkhorn
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by Elkhorn »

Interactive NPC "business men" for the Commercial and Industrial settlement owners. Anything to make it more attractive/profitable. I'm all about profits! Elkhorn
Rule of Acquisition #1 Once you have their money...never give it back!
Honest Ivor
CE Official Supporter

Post by Honest Ivor »

Actually be the destination point for Union, Ashar, Wesbec, and Outlaw deliveries.
House a permanent NPC quest giver
Allow access to the Fuel Depot
Allow the construction of ships large enough that they REQUIRE additional crew