Tell them what you think & Win!

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
Coops
Site Admin

Tell them what you think & Win!

Post by Coops »

2nd Competition and this ones just as easy, just make sure you Read Below before entering!

As always we appreciate what you think of the game and the fact some of you have been here for years and years shows we must be doing something right lol . But for new visitors to CE the place can be somewhat confusing.

So help us and tell new players what you think of CE and perhaps some of the fun you have here :

ALL ENTRIES FOR THIS MUST BE PLACED HERE : http://core-exiles.com/

RULES
#1: ONE ENTRY PER CAPTAIN WILL BE COUNTED
#2: Post a reply on ANY thread / Topic
#3: Keep it safe for family audience :)
#4: Have Fun!

REWARDS
For those posts made that make it through I will award a Large Festive Mech Pack and a One Month PA account upgrade!

Each day I will go through the submissions on the http://core-exiles.com/ page and release and award the prizes. Please note that submissions may be held in a queue if you have not posted before. This stops spam.

TIME SCALE
Competition closes 10:00 AM on the 17th of July
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Pablem
CE Official Supporter

Re: Tell them what you think & Win!

Post by Pablem »

Should the comments be on a specific post?
Having a topic that stands out to someone new might be helpful, like "How the players describe CE"
Shipbuilder Pablem Chief Entrepreneur, Citrus Enterprises
HQ located at Citrus Pass, Tig
Career Crafter
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Any Post I really dont mind, not going to force you guys to post any specific one, so up to you. This is for fun and also has the affect of showing support from within the community. But that doesn't mean we might not get bad posts lol (been seen before) so any where on that landing site will do :)

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Caught up with the posts made to core-exiles.com today. Everyone that posted has received their rewards so far. Keep em coming you have all week!

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Caught up with the posts made to core-exiles.com today. Everyone that posted has received their rewards so far. Keep em coming you have all week!

Coops
Thorgil

Post by Thorgil »

Space trade routes, derelicts to explore, equipment to craft, systems where travel and to explore, pirates to fight,
Settleements to build, mech battles and now really PvP.
Crystals to make experiments to enhance equipment, junk to salvage submol or to engineer, implants for bonus skill, and skill system and i am omitting some features for sure.
I cant say nothing about this game, as I am playing it, I like this game too much to judge it with fair.
I apologize for my english probably cant render my exact feelings :).
Regards
VPPB: Vis Pacem, Para Bellum