December Under Way

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
Coops
Site Admin

December Under Way

Post by Coops »

December Already ! Where did the year go!

Festive NPC - All Change
The Festive NPC's from October and November will all have been retired for another year and in their place we are offering December Festive Agents. These guys and girls are looking for Christmas Festive items and rewarding with Profession XP packs this year.

If you'd like one for your Settlement make sure to ask for one OVER HERE I will take FRESH requests as long as you still leave the correct information. The NPC's will also be staging themselves around the Galaxies this year as well as at requested settlements.

San Ticlaws - Collections
Well today I've kicked off the December Festivities with an early appearance of San Ticlaws. You will find that all the Festive Hand-In locations have been taken over by Santa's little helper elves. Festooned with Christmas bunting they are asking for Festive items for San Ticlaws big Christmas Collection. Of course they are offering XP for each item handed in, and a Large reward on Christmas morning should his collection be completed by Midnight on the 24th.

San Ticlaws Collection Locations

Sphere
Haven - Feris
Messor - Descarte
Darius - Ethan
Pyragles Base - Gainsboro
Yeltsim - Franklyn
Zwanziq Station - Sunrise

Expanse
Sabian - Yam
Yonartthakr - Tantas

The Forge
Berolina - Zarante

Anvil
Fujimori - Trantor

Verec-Per
Edana - Mostony
Otaio - Oengo
Habitat-87 - Elmquae

Furnace
ARK-09 - Aurelia
Starbase-140 - Kirzhach
Janus Station - Metri
Trade Hub 59 - Pevek
Lucious Port - Blake

Security is Tight on Docking Ports
We have tightened security this year around the docking ports of your ships. It is hoped we can keep the Yearly Christmas Graffiti Tagger's away from your vessels but you should be vigilant! So keep your eyes open for the Christmas Graffiti!

Competitions and Give-aways
December is a mad month here at Core-Exiles we tend to give stuff away like its the ends of days! So Keep your eyes on the Forums! If you use Facebook look out for items OVER HERE. You can even find us on Twitter (@coreexilesdev) where we will be giving items away during the month of December.

Rudolf + Donner & Blitzen + Critical Combat Loot Account Upgrades
This time of year is the ONLY time of the year you can grab these three goodies from the Core-Exiles Store. Many of you will have been here for a few years and stocked up on these account upgrades, others of you will be new or missed them last year. Either way these are great boons to your account all year round.

Check out these specific Festive items OVER HERE
Or Check out the Sales and Special Christmas Bonus special offers OVER HERE

Lastly....

I'm going to work my proverbial ass off this Christmas to make sure everyone has the best time we can provide. So here's wishing you all the very best Spirit of Christmas this year from us here at Core-Exiles.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!