News from the Tri-Galaxy Cup

Game Role Playing Storyline news posts from ISN News. Gus Givens and his staff will keep you updated on the latest news and rumours within the Universe.
Gus Givens
CE ISN Reporter

News from the Tri-Galaxy Cup

Post by Gus Givens »

by Mike Fingal on Mon May 19, 2008 12:50 pm

Hi, I'm Mike Fingal reporting for ISN bringing you all the news throughout the galaxies, right here, right now. In a few minutes we will be bringing you all the news from the promenades, but first, we sent our new sports reporter, Ayrkuhl Platini, to bring us all the latest news from the Tri-Galaxy cup, which has just finished and was won in splendid style by Frederic Nedge.

Thanks Mike, I am here on Jerraboam in Jaster after just witnessing one of the most dominant performances for several years in Low Gravity golfs biggest prize, the Tri-Galaxy Cup. After his first round 64, there was only going to ever be one winner. I was fortunate enough to catch a quick word with Frederic "on the edge" Nedge after he holed out for Birdie on the 18th.

Freddie, Freddie, a quick word for ISN?

Sure Ayrkuhl, Anything.

First off congratulations, you must be over the moon, literally, to have won the title, how are you feeling?
To be honest Ayr, It hasn't really sunk in yet, still trying to get my head around it all.

I have to ask you about your hole-in-one on the 1,700yrd par 3, 14th hole.

I don't really know what to say about it, you are always aiming for the hole, but when it goes in you cant really describe the exhilaration.

And what about this wonderful facility they have here on Jerraboam, a perfect mix of challenge and fun.

Indeed, the folks here have made this a wonderful tournament, the hospitality, the course, the fans especially, I have to say that next years tournament on Eagles Ledge will have to go someway to topping this.

So you are definitely gonna be back next year to try and defend your title?

Absolutely, ya know this is the first time I've won this event, but I have had the winning bug for a while, and I'm gonna try and win every event I enter, and defending my trophy next year will be no exception.

Okay, Freddie, thanks for your time, now go and enjoy the celebrations.

Okay Ayrkuhl, thanks a lot - a quick hi to my sister who couldn't be here today. She is in hospital at the moment with Danarian flu, but I know she is watching. Hi sis, my thoughts are with you!

Thanks again Feddie!

Well, as you can imagine, the party is going to go on long into the night, and I may even have a drink myself. This is Ayrkuhl Platini reporting for ISN, Ayrkuhl out, back to you Mike
Thanks for that Ayrkuhl, now over to Bex Gregory bringing you all the news from the promenades.

Mike Fingal