Forge & Anvil - Bizarre News!

Game Role Playing Storyline news posts from ISN News. Gus Givens and his staff will keep you updated on the latest news and rumours within the Universe.
Gus Givens
CE ISN Reporter

Forge & Anvil - Bizarre News!

Post by Gus Givens »

by Coops on Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:30 pm

It's been many months since the Sharaia Galactic Gate was brought on-line and Gal-Fed have been tight lipped about the inhabitants of the Expanse and what if any progress they are making to setting up a foothold station in the expanse.

But that's not where my attention has been this last few weeks. One of our 'friends' on the science council has been feeding us tips to check out the Forge and Anvil Galaxies. Whilst this information was somewhat sketchy it has indeed panned out with some strange and somewhat bizarre news.

It appears that a large series of science and military vessels have been arriving in both Bolos and Belus for the last few weeks. These far flung corners of the Galaxies are normally known more for their trafficking in illegal goods, but even as I speak we have reports of more and more vessels arriving.

They all seem to be congregating around each systems jump gate and any attempt by the press to find out what's going on has been thwarted.

What I find most surprising is that along side the War Vessels and Science exploration ships there is also a large contingent of Civilian contractors and envoys. Many of the largest names in the corporate industry are also there, including emissaries from Asahr, Wesbec and a handful of other well know companies.

We intend to get to the bottom of this as quickly as we can but in the mean time your guess is as good as ours!

ISN News