Exploring the Universe EP 1.

Game Role Playing Storyline news posts from ISN News. Gus Givens and his staff will keep you updated on the latest news and rumours within the Universe.
Tyrone Tripper
CE ISN Reporter

Exploring the Universe EP 1.

Post by Tyrone Tripper »

Greetings Captains and Citizens, welcome to Episode One of Exploring the Universe with Tyrone Tripper; and I am Tyrone Tripper your travelogue reporter with ISN news.

Captain Sunflowers has sent in her first round of insights about the planets and stations she has visited.

The Kell Expanse, located near the heart of the sphere galaxy is where Captain Sunflower started reporting:

GFS Hawk - currently deployed in Kell Expanse in the Sphere galaxy - is a Warrior-Class ship in the Gal-Fed navy. With their heavily-armoured hulls and powerful long-range weapons these ships were built to defend the smaller and more nimble "Stingers" - so-called because they home in on enemy ships, "sting" then retreat and continue to harass them until the bigger ships arrive and finish them off.

Like all of its kind this ship has no fancy frills on board. It is practical and business-like so captains can access an Engineering Processing Station, a Tri-Lab Missile Store, a Sonar Solutions system store and a Lock-N-Load weapons store. It lacks both a Commercial Store and a CSTS (although Joe has somehow managed to get his foot in the door).

Dark Raven - This is a pirate stronghold and, though I may have done a few “shady” things in the past, I was unable to visit this orbital station.

Hawks Hideout - (from the Bio in the Galactic Locator) It's more of a myth than a physical place. The expanse (the Kell Expanse, not to be confused with The Expanse) is such a large place and all but the best scanners can't penetrate it's cloak. Hawks Hideout relies upon this to stay hidden in the depths of the expanse.

Founded over 50 years ago by Jensen Hawk and his merry band of brigands this has been one of the few places unreachable by the Gal-Fed Navy. Due to its proximity to the Ethan system and the fact that there appears to be a permanent border crossing into the Kell Expanse from Ethan, the locals often find raiding parties coming from within.

For the aspiring Pirate this may well be a place to visit. But for the more astute and law abiding citizens I would suggest staying away from Hawks Hideout. They don't like visitors and if your're not in their league you will find your ship joining the debris floating around their station.

So, there is your first glimpse into Captain Sunflowers view of the universe. Feel free to drop a line to Tyrone Tripper or Captain Sunflowers and don’t forget to check out her hoboblog on Space Book!

So, until next time we Explore the Universe together, this is Tyrone Tripper signing off!