Dismal news from the war front

Game Role Playing Storyline news posts from ISN News. Gus Givens and his staff will keep you updated on the latest news and rumours within the Universe.
Gabby Newsome
CE ISN Reporter

Dismal news from the war front

Post by Gabby Newsome »

Hello Captains! This is Gabby Newsome with News You Can Use!

I know it’s been awhile, but I’ve been a “guest” of the authorities for a week or so. Seems they get touchy when you start asking too many questions about certain things.

So, a fan of mine asked me to find out what was going on with the A.I. Actually it was about a specific system but it all rolls into the big story.

Apparently I shook a few nuts out of the tree when I started tapping my sources for information and wound up in the company of some fine looking, but very surly, military types.

Once they had determined I wasn’t a spy or something they grudgingly gave me the following information:

The A.R.C. project if falling behind expectations. The A.I. Galactic Research Collection Offices are still open and in need of massive amounts of equipment to move the project forward (that means resources).

The efforts of individual Captains are slowly but surely pushing back the A.I. scourge but more needs to be done! The Genesis project is moving forward, but slower than expected. Authorities blame the slowdown on the release of the news of private owned star-bases (more on that in another article).

A.R.C. scientists are depending on the completion of the A.R.C. collection phase so they can begin testing ways to counter the A.I. and perhaps even return to the core!

Captains! It’s time to rally. When Captains band together to complete an objective, nothing stands in their way. Look at all the things you’ve accomplished as a group! It’s time to apply that fortitude and can-do attitude to the A.R.C. project and ridding our galaxies of the A.I. once and for all!

This is Gabby Newsome, signing off.
Star Field Reporter - ISN NEWS