A.I threat Escalates

Game Role Playing Storyline news posts from ISN News. Gus Givens and his staff will keep you updated on the latest news and rumours within the Universe.
Gus Givens
CE ISN Reporter

A.I threat Escalates

Post by Gus Givens »

Thank you Giles, that was most interesting, and now on to our main news story.

Gus Givens here with news that the A.I threat has escalated this week with the early warning network system tracking A.I ships exiting from Nebulas in the Furnace Galaxy. So far an Extra Eight Systems have become infested with these A.I vessels.

The Coalition has bought forces back from station duties in the Expanse to try and cover these new outbreaks but it looks like this is going to be a loosing battle unless they can come up with more ships.

So far privateers have done a great task dispatching just over 15,000 of the invading forces. Most Star bases and planetary defences have been on high alert since early last week and so far the A.I ships have made no attempt to attack or land on human territory.

The main concern amongst military strategists at this present point in time is that the A.I seems to be slowly adapting and in some cases showing signs of tricking the new scanners.

More news when we have it folks.

Over to you Sally and news on Power Forge Productions latest and greatest plans for December.

Gus Givens
ISN News Desk.