A.I Threat Update

Game Role Playing Storyline news posts from ISN News. Gus Givens and his staff will keep you updated on the latest news and rumours within the Universe.
Gus Givens
CE ISN Reporter

A.I Threat Update

Post by Gus Givens »

Good afternoon viewers, Gus Givens here with an update on the A.I invasion that's been taking place in Verec-Per this last week. We have reports from Gal-Fed and the Verecian Combat Council, plus updates from private Captains who have been taking part in the blockades.

As it stands right now it seems that the A.I vessels are numerous but not yet that well organised or used to a heavily armed and organised opponent. Mostly the A.I have been kept in check with Gal-Fed and Verecian naval forces working in unison with the privateers who have been lending as much aid as they can.

So far 6,589 A.I vessels have been dispatched, but the Naval command are concerned over the seemingly never ending amount of vessels coming through the three Nebula. Admiral Crantz has voiced concerns that whilst they can keep up with the current arrivals, without further long term support his forces would come unstuck very fast if another Nebula turns out to be an entry point for the A.I.

Up till now only Kinbnal, Utono and Thraeg systems have seen the A.I invaders, but concern is running high among citizens where other nebula share their space lanes. Gal-Fed, Confed and Verecian combat forces all have a large % of their fleets working deep inside the Expanse working for the coalition. Leaving them short handed for any long term engagement.

Another worrying fact emerging from data collected from A.I wreck salvage is that there appears to be a shift in their technology and abilities. Albeit slowly, it appears that from the wreckage the A.I is adapting to our defences and combat manoeuvres.

General Crantz, asked us to pass on his call to arms and asked that any captain able to muster a half decent combat role help with this A.I invasion before it becomes too late.

Well there you have it...

More from me Gus Givens later, and now back to the sports results with Jerry Wiseman over in our studio on San Gellan.

Gus Givens.
ISN News Desk.