Coalition approve Genesis Project

Game Role Playing Storyline news posts from ISN News. Gus Givens and his staff will keep you updated on the latest news and rumours within the Universe.
Gus Givens
CE ISN Reporter

Coalition approve Genesis Project

Post by Gus Givens »

For the last few months we have been monitoring the activities of Dr Xaviers small group over in the Anvil Galaxy. The project had till now been wrapped in secrecy and even our best reporters were unable to get any solid news on this, up till now.

Well it appears the cat is now officially out of the bag so to speak. The Coalition Government has given their official and public approval of the projects research data department move to the GRP. The GRP were consulted last month as you will recall in one of our earlier reports on the viability of them helping with the final data analysis on the project.

Now it seems the initial testing phase is complete and the GRP are more than happy to help out on moving this project through their highly sophisticated systems of analysis and research. The GRP are well known for countless projects being bought to fruition in a matter of months that would have normally take years.

The project itself, well we were somewhat taken back, but if the data is not a practical joke and if it works, the Coalition will have a method of creating viable stable planets where ever they choose! Yup you read that right, whilst I'm sure the process inst quiet as simple as it sounds, they can create planets in stable orbits in almost any systems they choose.

We will keep digging on the project and try to bring you more in depth analysis of the process and how it works but for now the project has moved to the GRP headquarters for the four part stage process they are so famous for.

I for one am glad that Dr Xavier and his small team managed to keep this project from the Military arm of the governments, as in the wrong hands I hate to think what the Genesis project is capable of .

ISN News Desk