Doctor Standish - Update

Game Role Playing Storyline news posts from ISN News. Gus Givens and his staff will keep you updated on the latest news and rumours within the Universe.
Gus Givens
CE ISN Reporter

Doctor Standish - Update

Post by Gus Givens »

Hi viewers and welcome to ISN. We now go live to our roving reporter who has more news on the recently discovered Doctor Standish.

Thank you, yes, I’m here with the Chief medical examiner in charge of the case, Doctor Lewis Guillon. Doctor, what can you tell us about the case?

Well there’s still quite a lot we don’t know, mainly with regard to exactly how Doctor Standish came to be in such a state, but we’re trying to piece together the fragments of what we do know and hopefully come to a conclusion that will satisfy all the questions that we have.

I see. So have you any information that you can share with us at this time?

I can say that Doctor Standish was, for wont of a better word, absorbed by some means, though it was only partial absorption. I would say that approximately sixty per cent of the body mass was left intact and we’re still trying to identify exactly how this absorption was carried out.

We have heard speculation that he may have come into contact with a rather unique creature, named Pearl, but we have yet to ascertain proof of its existence. I would say that if it does exist then people out there should be very cautious should they spot it.

Wise words Doctor. Do you have anything else for us?

We do have fragments of a journal, found in the escape pod, that we believe was penned by the Doctor but we currently don’t have enough to make any real sense of it. We believe there may be more pieces of the journal out there somewhere and we hope to be able to trace these pieces and perhaps discover what happened to Doctor Standish in his last hours or days aboard the craft.

Thank you Doctor Guillon, good luck with your on-going research.

That’s all from me, back to you in the studio.

Thank you. As you know, ISN is the foremost news facility in all six galaxies and we always endeavour to bring you the breaking news. That is why we are offering a reward to any Captains out there who may find, or already have found, fragments of Doctor Standish’ journal. Simply instruct your ships A.I. to send us what you find and hopefully, before long, we will be able to bring you a conclusion to all the speculation.

That’s all from us at ISN, thank you for watching.

ISN News