Offical September Sales

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Offical September Sales

Post by Coops »

September - Huh? What the Hell - What happened to August? - did I miss it!

Damn, I really must find time to work harder. Wait, if I did that I'd need a twin and an additional 24 hours in the week :) OK, well if its September I guess you all want some shiny Sales and Rewards ?

Well let me see. As always we need your support to keep me coding full time so lets see what we can put on sale to help you with that small task shall we. Remember even a small sale helps.

SEPTEMBER 25% CE Official Store Discount

Adv Mining & Refineries
Exploration (Entire Section)
Genesis Facilities
Implants
Settlements
Ship Parts (SMC)
Ship Tokens
Ship Specials
Skill Packs

Special Reward
Spend £25.00 or more this month on any single 'sale session' (not including paying in gift certificates) and receive the following as a reward

Stamina Stim 100 + 100 HP X 10 Pack
Stamina Stim 100 X 10 Pack
Planetary Vehicle Kit Raptor 10 X 200 HP
Basic Exploration Deploy Kit (100 Pack)
Profession XP Booster Type 3 (30%) 10 Pack
5,000 Fuel - (TICKET)

Usual Rewards
Also any purchase over £5.00 gets 4 Festive points for every £ spent and of course our traditional Large Mech Pack with extra goodies for flavour.

Lastly
Don't forget any purchase £25 or more goes into the Monthly Draw. The drawn winner gets that purchase refunded in Gift Certificates Read More and see last months winner Overe Here

Have a great September and keep your eyes open for new changes, updates and additions coming to a Game near you soon!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Offical September Sales

Post by Coops »

Till the end of the Month - Special Bonus!

If you spend £25 or more in a single sales session before the end of the month I will DOUBLE the Coops Tokens you receive and add a 10K Fuel Ticket absolutely Free PLUS - You will earn the Server a 500 Fuel Ticket for each and Every Player!

So not only do you get Septembers Prize of

Stamina Stim 100 + 100 HP X 10 Pack
Stamina Stim 100 X 10 Pack
Planetary Vehicle Kit Raptor 10 X 200 HP
Basic Exploration Deploy Kit (100 Pack)
Profession XP Booster Type 3 (30%) 10 Pack
5,000 Fuel - (TICKET)

But also an extra 10K Fuel Ticket and 500 Fuel for everyone else!

Can we be any fairer than that! So pop on over to the Store enjoy the sales discounts and earn some great prze rewards for supporting CE this September, plus help everyone gain an extra 500 Fuel Ticket!

Offer Valid till Midnight end of September Game Time!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!