Fixing Pod Points

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Fixing Pod Points

Post by Coops »

Recently, it was bought to my attention that some players have incorrect Pod Points (remaining) showing on their Pod Loadout screen. This is because a bug crept in that allowed players to fit certain pods regardless of remaining pod points.

So I have made two minor changes that should resolve this over a short period of time 'as you play'. This first fix was to resolve the code allowing pods to be fitted without the correct pod points. This should now be in place.

The second fix is a real time review of the pods fitted on your Pod Loadout page when loaded. It will simply count all the pod points that are currently being used and then update your Pod Points used in the Database.

There may be tiny % of you that MAY have a negative Pod Point showing. This is because of the original bug mentioned above. But you can resolve this by simply removing pods. This will recall the pod points to use in real time as you remove them.

I'm linking this post on to the top of the Pod Loadout screen but will remove it from there after a while.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!