Thanksgiving 2022

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Thanksgiving 2022

Post by Coops »

OK So November draws to a close, and we will soon start dropping the December Festive items and all that entails. But first we have to wrap up the current Guy Fawkes Prints competition (see your in Game PM section Bar for details).

But...... How about those pesky Thanks Giving items?

Well NOW it's time to put them some of these to good use!

Your challenge for this competition is to collect ONE OF EACH and drop them off via the in game hand in mechanic in the Private message system (Check the Top bars).

THATS ONE OF EACH OF THE ITEMS BELOW

Thanksgiving Celebration 1 though 3

No real rules for this one, simply go to your Private Messages section on the footer menu. Look for the Thanksgiving hand in and click the link. The code will check to see if you have one of each and if so award the prize. You can only do this once, but you can do it once PER Toon :)

PRIZES

5,000 Fuel Ticket
500 Festive Points
500 Sven Barter Points
1 X Exiles Resource Token!

Competition Closes
This competition will remain OPEN till midnight on the 14th of December, giving you ample time to collect a full set and hand them into ME!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!