August SPECIAL Offer!

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

August SPECIAL Offer!

Post by Coops »

Hey there, Fellow Exiles!

Your Dev here with an offer that doesn't come very often. :)

I've decided to reward all those that are currently supporting CE via the store this month. (this has already been retro rewarded for those who showed their support early).

For this month (August) If you spend £25.00 or more in the store I will not only honour the normal rewards and bonus items but ALSO add in an Exiles Support Token for FREE. No catch. You're helping support CE when the world's going to shit, so I think you deserve a little love back at ya!

For those who don't have a clue what the Exiles Support Tokens are, Read OVER HERE.

Collect a minimum of ANY three E.S.T's and hand them in for a PHAT Gift Certificate to go spend in the store.

Please Note: This offer is valid for ONE purchase in the store per captain during August, and only valid for orders used paying with real funds and not gift certificates.

Finally, YES, I'm offering you a £25 EST for spending £25 in Real money in the Store! No I'm not nuts and yes I do need to see a phycologist...

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!