Coops Challenge Goodie Bag

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Coops Challenge Goodie Bag

Post by Coops »

This post is here, so I can add to the Coops Goodie Bag. As you clear Stages in the 17th Coops Challenge, I will add items to the Bag. These items will be awarded to EVERYONE that Took Part in the Challenge (Big or small).

I'm publishing the full reward list this time and simply adding the Numbers to it each time the bag grows. That way you can see what you're AIMING for in a Full Bag :)

Coops Goodie Bag Listing

2,000 / 2,000 Festive Points
15 / 20 SNARG Treats
15 / 2,000 Sven Barter Points
15 / 20 X Stamina Stim 100 + 100 HP Pack
15 / 20 X 30% XP Boosters
15 / 20 X Supra Nano Ammo Pack
15 / 20 X Random U.A. Minerals
15 / 20 X Random U.A. Metals
15 / 20 X Random Gemstones
15 / 20 X Festive Tokens (to be used with Sally Longstrom)
15 / 25 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Armour) T1
15 / 25 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Armour) T2
15 / 25 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Hull) T1
15 / 25 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Hull) T2
15 / 25 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Shield) T1
15 / 25 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Shield) T2
15 / 25 X Planetary Vehicle Repair Kit Raptor 1

1 / 2 X IP Reset
5,000 / 10,000 Skill IP Points

10 / 15 X Halloween O2 Packs
10 / 15 X Personal Shield Packs
10 / 15 X Rexx F.O2 Strawberry (Medium)
10 / 15 X Rexx F.O2 Blueberry (Medium)
10 / 15 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Armour) T1
10 / 15 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Hull) T1
10 / 15 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Shield) T1

1 / 2 X Random Fragment Refinery (Tradeable)
1 / 2 X Random Commercial Extractor (Tradeable)
1 / 2 X Random Industrial Extractor (Tradeable)
1 / 2 X Random Mega Mall (Tradeable)

10 / 15 X Random Crystals
3 / 3 X Random Bio Implant Modules

4,000 / 5000 Fuel Ticket
1 / 3 Exile's Resource Token!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Coops Challenge Goodie Bag

Post by Coops »

Coming to the close of the 2nd day of the Coops 17th Challenge and I notice you have just nudged in to Seven Goal stages complete! Congratulations. The following have been completed and a pat on the back to all who have taken part! Remember, you just have to PLAY Core Exiles and take part in the listed activities to be included and be in for the Huge Coops Goodie bag when we roll over the finish line!

Ashar Stage 1
Wesbec Stage 1
Ships Killed Stage1
Ore Collected stages 1 & 2 RAIDS Killed stage 1
Exchange Tokens handed in Stage 1

I will go edit the goodie back in a moment!

Keep on hammering away at the stages !

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Imagine my surprise when I took a look this morning at the stages! SEVENTEEN that's great folks. You have been very busy overnight, that's for sure.

I'll run off and edit the Goodie Bag! Remember big or small efforts they all count for the Goodie Bag!

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Six days in and the score is TWENTY FIVE stages completed! That's amazing, a lot of hard work there by many of you! Valoren Freight has now been completed (All four stages) Exchange Tokens, Mining and Wesbec are all on the last final stage.

Lots still to do, but the good news is that you're on track to complete the Challenge, the current Fuel Goal of 3 mill is a little shy but you're not quite halfway through it yet. Standing at 1,023,260 units burnt during the challenge.

I'm off to update the Goodie bag above!

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Eight days to go for this the 17th Challenge, and you are up to THIRTY TWO stages complete. That's great work, Folks!

Ashar and Wesbec are clawing their way through the 4th Stages, RAID Salvage got an early 4th stage completion thanks to some mammoth clearance operations - Grats there.

Ship Kills is working on Stages 3, mining is still drilling away at Stage 4. Derelict Exploration has moved in to Stage 3 Congrats, that's a tough one. You're still leading the Mech challenge with 665 Kills (The pirates are not happy about that). Lastly, In a surprise rush of Exchange Tokens you have moved into Stage 4!

I'm off to update the Goodie Bag above.

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

One Week down, Thirty Six stages down out of a total of 86, with a week to go... It's all on you guys!

Both Ashar and Wesbec are nearly complete, Valoren is Toast :)
Combat Kills needs a lot of help, folks! On stage three, but still need to get out there and kick some Pirate Butt :)

Union Passengers is still languishing in stage 2 at this time, same with Wrecks Salvaged, but that's probably sue to the shortage of kills :)

F.O.M missions needs a boost in the butt and does RAID's, last night's RAID party was called off due to a lack of shooters and pipe hitters.

Mining is still drilling away at stage four so that one should fall within the next few days.

Derelict and Planets explorations are nearly neck and neck, both on stage three. Keep it up folks, your doing well there!

If you had any large crafting projects pending NOW is the time to craft them, the Crafting XP is still a way off, but there is still a week to go so keep the faith!

Stage Four looms, over on the mech battlefield, you're moping up stage 3, leading with a kill score of 797. The pirates are fuming, lol

And the Exchange of Tokens is now complete! Grats on that one. Normally that's completed in the final days, so well done. I will leave the ticker dropping, as the Tokens have a 10 Festive Point value when handed in at the Exchange Center!

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Forty Three! - Well done indeed...

Tiny bit of Wesbec, and it will be 44, Same for Mining will make it 45...

There are still plenty of challenge stages left all over the place, though, so keep at it Folks!

I shall go update the Goodie Bag.

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Well It's Sunday the 31st, that make sit the Final day of the challenge!

Current Challenge Status is 49 Stages complete! That's great going, truly! This challenge was only for Two Weeks, so you have done really well…

Stages that COULD be reasonably completed today are...

Union 3
A.I Ship Kills 3
Alien Ship Kills 3
Salvage Wrecks 3
FOM Missions 3
RAIDS 4
Planets Explored 3
Personal Crafting 2

The stages above are all within your grasp if you work hard at them today. The Challenge Closes at 18:00 Games Time, so you have 8 Hours to get to it!!!

I'll go update the Goodie bag...

Coops