Olympic Flags Extended

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Olympic Flags Extended

Post by Coops »

I caught up with some conversations about the lack of Olympic flags these days on offer during our festive Olympic events. Historically, the ones we used were chosen by players prior to the first time we held the event.

Sadly I have never got around to updating this list and over the years the Olympic Countries and NOC's has grown to a VERY large number. So I felt it was time for an update. The old systems up till now had you collecting 32 flags, and considering how long the Olympics and Paralympics run It's Not really a challenge.

So I have decided to UP the Anti and see if this year we might 'challenge' you whilst also solving many of the grumblings that 'my country' is not in the list. This year, you will have 82 Flags to collect! Yes, you read that right. I throw down the gauntlet and challenge you to collect 82 separate countries flags!

Of course in truth you will need more that one of each but I'll leave that bit for you to READ and work out.....

Hopefully, if your countries is involved in the Olympics, I now have it covered! Some of you use VPN's but according to my list of players vs countries we have you all covered. but let's see :)

This is officially the largest collection during an event, so get swapping early and dont forget the deadlines involved in handing these in!

START
The CE 2022 Olympics will Begin at 06:00 AM on the 4 February, when the Beacons will activate for loot, and you will begin finding CE Olympic Flags.

ENDS
This year I'm rolling the Olympic AND Paralympics together, after all you have to collect 84 unique flags, that's could take some time and this gives you much longer to complete that challenge. So the Olympic Games for CE will END on the 13 March @ 4.00PM Game Time.

Beacons
Olympic Beacons will self-terminate and disappear from your Inventories at 4.01 PM on the 13th March

Flag Set Hand Ends
The Olympic Offices will remain open until 4.00 PM on the 14th of March for any last minute Flag set hand ins.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!