A Short Lull...

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

A Short Lull...

Post by Coops »

OK so that's the 16th Coops challenge over with. You did extremely well and the community pulled together to provide a 62 / 68 score on the challenge stages. Pipped on the final day by the Global Fuel score, but that is always a tough one. Still The goodies bag is being assembled and mean time everyone that took part got a 62K Fuel ticket today!!

I have added the final rewards for any of the Mech Kills claimed (many of you failed to claim them) next time keep a closer look on your PM confirmations of kills and losses. But for now it's time to clear up the Mech Zones and start preparing for the Week-long STOMP THE STAFF war!

You should READ the post if you intend to take part. You'll need to prefix your mech names with PL, and they CANT have any kills on them to be included in the final highest scores / kills. So I'd suggest reading the rules on the aforementioned link.

But the Mech week is not all thats going on you still have two goals to reach for the morning of the 25th...

Core Exiles Christmas Party
Remember, we are taking a collection for the Party that I will be leading with lots of giveaways and competitions over the Christmas New Year week. Take a look at this one as I'm monitoring donations against levels, so everyone runs the chance of getting an extra fat reward when it closes!

Check it out : OVER HERE

San Ticlaws Collection
San Ticlaws is STILL looking for your support this year. You again have till the morning of the 25th to drop off as many of the Christmas items you have been collecting. These toys and gifts will be delivered to the children orphanages throughout the Exile Universe, and a Fat reward will be awarded if you complete his list.

Check out the post : OVER HERE

Christmas Crafted Tokens
Unless you've been living under a rock somewhere, you will have started to have been contacted by a representative of San Ticlaws with Christmas Resources. These you collect and CRAFT in to Christmas Tokens. These you give to me, and in return I hand you a shiny Core Exiles Resource Token.

Confused, don't understand Read THIS POST to clarify!

See you in chat before or on Christmas Day!

Coops

P.S If I don't see you BEFORE, then have a GREAT Christmas Day where ever you are in the world!
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!