Core Exiles Christmas Party

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Tomorrow (1st December) I will start rolling out a whole slew of Christmas festive activities. One of these I'm posting about today so that you get to read and digest what it's about and what it's for...

Back in 2016 we ran this, and I thought it worth brining out again this year. It will run alongside all the other collections and festive bits but completes on the morning of the 25th.

We will be running a week-long Party from the morning of the 25th through till midnight on the 1st January. By party I mean daily giveaways, daily draws for prizes and a week-long Staff VS player Mech Stomp.

But.... First we need to collect a bunch of party resources together. So we will be opening tomorrow the 'Core Exiles Christmas Party' Offices. These will be in each of the main Galaxies and require several stages of resources. You may deposit resources towards the party and you will be paid in credits and XP.

Now this also has a 'Rewards' element to it and this is the important bit.

I'd like EVERYONE to get a go at this one. I know MANY of you older and richer captains out there have a SHEDLOAD of resources you can drop on this, but I'm ASKING you to show restraint, and please allow everyone from level 1 to 191 to take part. Furthermore, I have set up tracking of depositors and your levels, and I'm going to award prizes from the following levels :

1-20
21-70
71-120
121-170
171-200

So no matter what level you are, I will award prizes based on your level. NOT on how much you deposited, this is not a spring activity to fill the party requirements, it's an activity for all to take part in :)

So drop resources (from your ship's hold) to the Party collector, gather XP and credits and come the 25th I will start to award prizes drawn at random from the Levels Above. Take part to be eligible to be drawn!

Everyone that takes part ALSO gets a special Prize so no one looses out!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Core Exiles Christmas Party

Post by Coops »

So Far a number of you have given graciously to the Party Effort, with Total Donations now @ 795,763. Fours sections have been topped pout (thank you) and looking at the log on the door it seems only 52 of you have visited and taken part, so lets be having more visitors. The credits are not bad for the resources, and the cause is a good one!

Come the morning of the 25th, I'll start a large scale give away (if we get enough resources for the party) kicking off a week-long give away status over in the staff room :)

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Core Exiles Christmas Party

Post by Coops »

OK - Well, I certainly can't complain about the resources raised for the Staff Party. You guys totalled in at 1.76 Million units of resources moved and dropped off - Thank you! A Great effort this year. 198 players took part in total, from the midrange player to the older residents of Core-Exiles.

As promised, I'm offering special prizes to those that took part. Based on level catchment and your effort.

Read below, check your name and then select a Prize and Drop me a PM or come in to Chat and PM me with your selected reward!

1-20
Sadly No One...

21-70
Asjopen
Heman
Chizuko
prince pranav
Waralow

71-120
LordLinux
Gaan Solo
Jedimiah
Yokose
paco1601

121-170
Henry
Fjiekie
Korthen

171-200
MrOpsO
MarcSp
Alumoi
siddharth
MadMaxxx

Rewards - Please Select 1

40 K fuel Ticket
12 Months PA
1 X Exiles Resource Ticket
1 X Corporation Building
1 X Genesis Building

Choose 1 then either PM me in game or in chat (chats faster). Please dont ask to add to a bestowal list, though you may gift an items to a friend or alt.

Coops

P.S everyone was awarded 5K fuel ticket for taking part, and you are welcome to come in to chat and claim a Set of 15 Coops Upgrade Tokens in person from me IN CHAT. Remember to point out its a reward for taking part in the Party Collection. That is open to every one that took part (I have a list here so no claiming if you did not take part please) :)