November Round Up

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

November Round Up

Post by Coops »

Hi there Fellow Exiles,

Coops here, your Developer and somewhat overlord here at Core-Exiles. I thought it's time to drop you all a few lines and remind you of a few things going on here at Core-Exiles at this time. After all, it's a large game and if you don't frequent the forums or Discord chat you often miss out on some of the best things going on.

Coops Challenge
I asked, and you replied, so we are in to our 16th Coop challenge. This time round I have extended the Challenge to run right up till the 20th of December at 16:00 Game Time. That's over a month (from its start) to complete ALL my Challenge stages.

New to Core-Exiles or just need a reminder, why not grab a hot beverage and pop on over to the forums and read the Challenge Post

Not only is the challenge a great time to start a new Toon, it's a great time to work together and meet up with new fellow captains!

The Coops Goodie Bag has been started and will be updated every few days. Once the Challenge ends, I'll do a final tally and everyone that took part gets a Goodie bag delivered! Not to mention this time round there is a MASSIVE fuel ticket up for grabs, probably the largest ever offered For everyone!

Mech Rewards
During the challenge, I've not only organises the largest gathering of Pirate Mechs for you to battle off against, but also dropping in Greedy Wolf Special prize mechs. Claim up to 20 kills off these and gather a mass of rewards! Kill, check and claim! Check that one out Over Here

Meanwhile...

The Guy Fawkes Print hand in is in full swing with many of you finding the Link in the Private Message section of the game, checking if you have the prints and handing them in for a Phat Prize. Note this can only be done once, so any extra prints swap, trade, barter hold for random with other players :) This one goes on till the 5th of December.

Check it out Over Here

Tell us what you think - We have another comp post open for the 'Tell us what you think'. It's dead simple, take you a few minutes to complete, and you get a nice sack of goodies. This one is open today until the end of December, so lots of time on this one. Any VI struggling with this one, give me a shout in Discord or in Game.

Check it out Over Here

20 Winners - There were 20 winners drawn for the competition we ran in October for the Pumpkins on the Promenades. I posted last week the winners, but so far only a handful of you have come forth and claimed your prizes. Check out the posting and make sure you are not one of them!

Check it out Over Here

Lastly...

Been a quiet time in the CE store the last few months. I very much appreciate that life is getting a little tougher these days and not everyone has disposable income all the time. But... if you get time and want to peruse the CE store, I, for one, would be grateful. We run off your support, and at this time it's needed more than ever.

Check out the November Offers and discounts before spending, and if you have already shown your support this month, THANK YOU very much It's very much appreciated!

Catch you all in discord chat or over on the forums!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!