November Begins

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

November Begins

Post by Coops »

Let's see if we can catch up AND start off (yes belated) Novembers festivities!

Anyway, so let's recap. Last month you were collecting, handing in and generally being swamped in Pumpkins. We handed out 11,988 of them via the Festive Ticker. There are a LOT of them still rolling around in Captain's Holds. You have till Midnight on the 15th of November to deal with these pesky items. After that, they will vanish from your holds.

You can still trade them in for Halloween Pods at the Halloween Exchanges. - I'll be leaving those open till the 14th of November. Of course, you can still just simply hand them into the Festive Centre for Festive points.

With November here, the Festive Ticker has been given a new mandate, and will begin handing out new types of festive items along with the Coops Upgrade Tokens & Movember Awareness Tokens. These items are as follows :

Thanksgiving Celebration 1 though 3
Movember Awareness Token (Large Festive Store Value)
Guy Fawkes Print 1 through 10

Festive NPC's
Over the next 24 hours I begin to recall the Halloween NPC's and start sending out a new swath of November Festive replacements. These staff will be looking for your Prints (Paintings). Meanwhile, you'll soon begin to see competitions arrive in the Forums for collections of the other items. So keep them or trade them or swap them to friends and enemies, but keep some spare Just in Case!

Coops Challenge
I will be announcing the dates for a November Coops Challenge in the next few days. So keep an eye on the login portal or here in the Dev section of the forums or of course in chat over on discord.

Supporting
A thank you to those who showed their support via the CE store in the first few days of the month. I believe I'm up-to-date with these orders now and just wanted to say thank you..

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!