CE Official Sales - November

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

CE Official Sales - November

Post by Coops »

Thanks for taking the time to read this post...

November is here, honest! Yes November - Man it feels like last week I was writing this post from last year! Time fly's past so fast these days. Still we are here so let's get it off the ground and this ship afloat shall we :)

As always, I am REALLY grateful for any and all support we get from you via the CE Store. This helps me sleep at night knowing the server costs, advertising and all the sundry costs that run up each month are met, so thank you! Your funds won’t go on posh cars or slick expensive coffee, lol. Well, maybe the off Dog biscuit :)

CE DISCOUNT CODE- NOVEMBER
I'm reintroducing for a Short run the Discount Voucher we used to have in the CE store. That means that when you get to the Basket, there is a section at the bottom for you to enter THIS discount CODE: CENOVEMBER

Once added, it will add a 15% discount to your basket's content. You may use the code as many times as you like within the Month of November.

Meanwhile...

Some existing store discounts remain in place and some new ones come in to play..

Buy Engine - Free Fuel Tank
I'm keeping in the Buy an Engine and get a Free Fuel Tank of the same level for free. The Level Five and Kraken Engines remain on Special discounted offer and tied in with this offer that's a Major saving if you're looking to upgrade to the next or largest ship engine.

Starbase Store Section
This list will grow over time, so keep an eye on it. You can find the new Section Over HERE. Please bear in mind that some items there cannot 'currently' be crafted in game, but will be released to the community of crafters in due time. Meanwhile, if you want to support, please do so.

Guild G.B.M Licences
These allow a Guild to place G.B.M Contracts. Resources are dropped directly into the Guild Store, taking a lot of work out of the Guild crafting / resource projects. We are offering these in Packs of Ten. For this month, I'm continuing a 50% discount!!! Find the new Licences sold in packs of 10 OVER HERE

Special Fuel Ticket Offer:
I'm continuing the SPECIAL discount on the 20K and 40K Fuel Tickets. If you're looking to top up your fuel depot, then now is the time to do it! With Crew Missions and Barges also taking fuel as you get further into CE, the more fuel you will need.

N.E.I. Discount
The Thors Hammer and new Paragon RAID N.E.I's are on discounted sale. Grab them whilst they are discounted. Both are great additions to a Captain's tool box whilst playing CE.

Ship Upgrades [Pimps]
Planning for a Player made ship or have one you're already flying around in but want to pimp it just a little (or a lot lol), No problem we have you covered with the Ship Upgrades. (Player Made Ships ONLY). For this month when you Buy ONE I will give you Another for free.!

Exile Resource Token
I'm continuing with the Exile Resource Tokens to the Store! Not only can you purchase them, but for every £25 in real funds you spend in the store, we will give you one for Free!

You can Find the Core-Exiles Official Store OVER HERE

BUY ONE CLAIM ONE FREE RULES
Buy one claim one free is on for this month. Get it whilst it's there on offer!

This is Simple to follow - Buy an item in the store covered by the BOGOF (listed below) offer and choose ANOTHER item from ANYWHERE in the sections covered by the BOGOF. You cannot choose anything higher in value, and you cannot willy-nilly choose items NOT in the BOGOF offer lol.

jan1a.png
jan1a.png (98.97 KiB) Viewed 675 times

BUY ONE CLAIM ONE FREE
All Pods
All Specials
All Genesis Facilities
Mega Malls
Mining Barge Upgrades
The Entire Settlement Section
Factories
Zero Structure Points
Expanse Extractors
Corporation Facilities
Skill Packs

When choosing your B.O.G.O.F item, simply add the item's name in the same box that you add the Captain's name. This makes it much easier for processing without having to contact you. IF you miss this, simply send me a PM or discord shout with the details.

SUPPORT REWARDS

As always, I'm offering REWARDS for purchases over certain values.

Please NOTE: For Buy One, Get One Free, you will need to LET ME KNOW what you want. I will not choose for you. Either add the captain in the captains' box provided when checking out, or drop me a line with the order Number and what you want after.

I have simplified the reward system as it does seem to throw a wrench into the order system and cause confusion, so PLEASE read as these have changed from the usual overload of items.

Spend £10 or More & Get the following:
2,000 Fuel Ticket
1 X Festive Bonus Pack (incl 24 Mech Parts+furry friend)
50 X Festive Points
10 X Festive Tokens (To spend with Sally)
6 Hour Fuel Regen Bonus
10 X 30% XP Booster Packs
1 X Random BOB Artefact Schematic!

Spend £25 or More & Get the following:
5,000 Fuel Ticket
1 X Festive Bonus Pack
1 X Exiles Resource Token + 15 Coops Upgrade Tokens
500 X Festive Points
6 Hour Fuel Regen Bonus
2 X Random BOB Artefact Schematic!

Spend £40 or More & Get the following:
10,000 Fuel Ticket
1 X Festive Bonus Pack
1 X Exiles Resource Token + 15 Coops Upgrade Tokens
1 X Starbase Maintenance Token

2000 X Festive Points
6 Hour Fuel Regen Bonus
3 X Random BOB Artefact Schematic!

Spend £50 or More & Get the following:
20,000 Fuel Ticket
1 X Festive Bonus Pack
1 X Big Bertha ( ORSA Extractor)
2 X Exiles Resource Token + 30 Coops Upgrade Tokens
2 X Starbase Maintenance Token

5,000 X Festive Points
6 Hour Fuel Regen Bonus
4 X Random BOB Artefact Schematic!

Play Project Terran as Well as Core-Exiles?
If you play both games or were thinking about starting up a PT account, well I'm continuing the bonus TSC program in to November. Read the following post for a VERY special offer! Support Core Exiles and claim Project Terran TSC! Check if out Over Here

Those intending to Purchase, PLEASE READ:

Please note: ALL Bonuses above unless otherwise stated must be for the payable balance after discounts & gift certificate payments. Also note that payments made in gift certificates are not valid for bonuses, as these were / are applied when the Certificates are purchased.

This is VERY important as some players are still slightly confused and are claiming rewards after discounting their purchases, which brings them below the claim they are making. Your FINAL payment (in $ £ etc) is the actual part that counts as your 'Spend' from the words 'SPEND X£' above.

For information on the Starbase Maintenance Tokens read Over Here

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!