Official Sales -July

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Official Sales -July

Post by Coops »

July Already! What can I say but whaaaaaat! lol.

July sees CE preparing for the Olympics, been a long time since we have had the opportunity, so this year I hope to pull out all the stops. Promises to be fun no matter what your CE chooses profession. Plus yes we will run through and cover the Paralympics as well. )This is all predicated on the Olympics taking place and not being cancelled at the last minute lol.

As always a big thank you to those that choose to show your support to CE in June. It's always great to see your support be it small or large it all counts so thank you. We had some unexpected CE bills in June so any and all support will be great fully received this month.

Reminder - Starbase N.E.I Upgrade

With the advent of Starbases many players / guilds will be wanting to know where they are and work out how to get to the nearest one. To make life a bit easier for all involved, I added the new Starbase N.E.I Upgrade. - Read Below.
This is an account Upgrade. It can only be applied once and works IN CONJUNCTION with having an N.E.I (Special) fitted to your ship. What does it do, you ask ? Well NEI's as you well know allow you to latch on to various Anchors in the Galaxies and Jump Vast distances in the blink of an eye.

The Starbase Upgrade allows the N.E.I to locate any Deployed Archon starbase (Player deployed Starbases).

No more trying to figure out - hmm can I get there, where is it? With this upgrade you can SEE right away if you can get there and jump right to it in a single jump! This upgrade will list any Archon Starbases deployed and has a 'Global' lock down timeout of 10 minutes.

REQUIRES AN N.E.I Fitted to Function!
You can find the new NEI upgrade Over HERE

Meanwhile...

So... The store discounts remain in place and the Rewards - including Exile Resource Tokens remain in play.

Buy Engine - Free Fuel Tank
Buy an Engine and get a Free Fuel Tank of the same level for free. The Level Five and Kraken Engines are still on Special discounted offer and tied in with this offer that's a Major saving if you're looking to upgrade to the next or largest ship engine.

Special Fuel Ticket Offer:
I have kept in place the SPECIAL discount on the 20K and 40K Fuel Tickets. If you're looking to top up your fuel depot then NOW is the time to do it! With Crew Missions and Barges also taking fuel as you get further into CE the more fuel you will need.

N.E.I July discount
The Thors Hammer and new Paragon RAID N.E.I's are on discounted sale. Grab them whilst they are discounted. Both are great additions to a Captains tool box whilst playing CE.

Ship Upgrades [Pimps]
Planning for a Player made ship or have one you're already flying around in but want to pimp it just a little (or a lot lol), No problem we have you covered with the Ship Upgrades. (Player Made Ships ONLY). For July when you Buy ONE I will give you Another for free.!

Exile Resource Token
I'm continuing to add the Exile Resource Tokens to the Store! Not only can you purchase them, but for every £25 in real funds you spend in the store we will give you one for Free!

You can Find the Core-Exiles Official Store OVER HERE

BUY ONE CLAIM ONE FREE RULES
Buy one claim one free is on for July. Get it whilst it's there on offer!

This is Simple to follow - Buy an item in the store covered by the BOGOF (listed below) offer and choose ANOTHER item from ANYWHERE in the sections covered by the BOGOF. You cannot choose anything higher in value, and you cannot willy-nilly choose items NOT in the BOGOF offer lol.

BUY ONE CLAIM ONE FREE
All Pods
All Specials
All Genesis Facilities
Mega Malls
Mining Barge Upgrades
The Entire Settlement Section
Factories
Zero Structure Points
Expanse Extractors
Corporation Facilities
Skill Packs

When choosing your B.O.G.O.F item, simply add the items name in the same box that you add the Captains name. This makes it much easier for processing without having to contact you. IF you miss this, simply send me a PM or discord shout with the details.

SUPPORT REWARDS

As always, I'm offering REWARDS for purchases over certain values.

Please NOTE: For the items like C.E.S. Extractors, Bio Implant Module and skill packs, you will need to LET ME KNOW what you want. I will not choose for you. Either add the captain in the captains' box provided when checking out, or drop me a line with the order Number and what you want after.

I have simplified the reward system as it does seem to throw a wrench into the order system and cause confusion, so PLEASE read as these have changed from the usual overload of items.

Spend £10 or More & Get the following:
2,000 Fuel Ticket
1 X Festive Bonus Pack (incl 24 Mech Parts+furry friend)
50 X Festive Points
10 X Festive Tokens (To spend with Sally)
6 Hour Fuel Regen Bonus
10 X 30% XP Booster Packs
1 X Random BOB Artefact Schematic!

Spend £25 or More & Get the following:
5,000 Fuel Ticket
1 X Festive Bonus Pack
1 X Exiles Resource Token + 15 Coops Upgrade Tokens
500 X Festive Points
6 Hour Fuel Regen Bonus
2 X Random BOB Artefact Schematic!

Spend £40 or More & Get the following:
10,000 Fuel Ticket
1 X Festive Bonus Pack
1 X Exiles Resource Token + 15 Coops Upgrade Tokens
1 X Starbase Maintenance Token

2000 X Festive Points
6 Hour Fuel Regen Bonus
3 X Random BOB Artefact Schematic!

Spend £50 or More & Get the following:
20,000 Fuel Ticket
1 X Festive Bonus Pack
1 X Big Bertha ( ORSA Extractor)
2 X Exiles Resource Token + 30 Coops Upgrade Tokens
2 X Starbase Maintenance Token

5,000 X Festive Points
6 Hour Fuel Regen Bonus
4 X Random BOB Artefact Schematic!

Play Project Terran as Well as Core-Exiles?
If you play both games or were thinking about starting up a PT account, well I'm continuing the bonus TSC program in to November. Read the following post for a VERY special offer! Support Core Exiles and claim Project Terran TSC! Check if out Over Here

Those intending to Purchase PLEASE READ:

Please note: ALL Bonuses above unless otherwise stated must be for the payable balance after discounts & gift certificate payments. Also note that payments made in Gift certificates are not valid for bonuses as these were / are applied when the Certificates are purchased.

This is VERY important as some players are still slightly confused and are claiming rewards after discounting their purchases, which brings them below the claim they are making. Your FINAL payment (in $ £ etc) is the actual part that counts as your 'Spend' from the words 'SPEND X£' above.

For information on the Starbase Maintenance Tokens read Over Here

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!