Friday 9th Maintenance Period

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

On the morning of the 9th at 11:00 AM (Game Time) I will be placing the Server in 'downtime'. If you're playing at that point you will be evicted, so I suggest you curtail activities shortly before and make a retreat to your cockpit and go make a coffee.

This is the first of a Monthly Maintenance Period that I'm choosing to implement. When CE was first released we were doing weekly down maintenance periods, but we learnt to deal with these in different ways. Over time, we have managed to do most of the maint whilst the game continues.

But with increased security patches and server updates this is becoming more difficult. To lower the risk of any data loss I have decided to do a Monthly down period. It will likely range from a few minutes to a 15 minute period of CE being offline.

For the most part the Subdomains like news, guides and the forums will remain online and operational. This will depend on what's required and in each instance I'll let you know in advance if these items will be off as well.

In all instance the main Discord Chat will remain operational and unaffected.

First downtime is planned for 11:00 AM (Game Time) on the 9th of April.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!