4th and Fifth Anchor Gate Projects Complete

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

4th and Fifth Anchor Gate Projects Complete

Post by Coops »

Wormhole Anchor Gates collection project number Four was completed on the 14th of May and Gate Fives collection project has been completed today! A Massive pat on the back to all the captains taking part.

Gate number fours collection was completed on Olympia in Zarante in The Forge Galaxy, whilst the Fifth gate project was completed today on Popovich in Trantor in the Anvil Galaxy.

So far to date a Joes base value of 2,871,600,000 CR has been used to create modules deposited with the collection projects.

Also over the weekend we saw the Galactic research Project roll on to stage 2. The government has also been looking at ways to get private collectors to hand over their 'illegal' collections to help this current GRP. But movement on this is being hampered by legislation and bureaucracy.

Meanwhile Captains are being asked to keep an extra special eye out whilst exploring for those Ancient Artefacts!
Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!