Mech War Winners

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Mech War Winners

Post by Coops »

First off Everyone Gets 20,000 Fuel into their depot this afternoon. That's just for the massive effort of smashing all my targets. In fact, you eradicated it with the final scores at Staff 936 VS Players 1,092

Santa dropped 100's of Prize Mechs in and those that were claimed have now been paid out. My staff cohorts had their hands full dropping them in as well, so all in all Congrats! Now the winners.

1# Mkgel
2# Porrima
3# OtherRick
4# Danik
5# Korthen
6# Albatro5
7# Siddharth
8# Yogan
9# Hadron
10# Prince Pranav
11# MrOpsO
12# Caliseer
13# Ophelia

Prize Box: All the Winners get to choose ONE item from the Box each. You may choose to bestow it on a friend/alt or Guild member if you choose. All claims must be made in writing VIA in-game PM to me (Coops) stating what your claiming and who it is to go too.

2 X Exile Resource Tokens
10,000 Fuel Ticket
A Single Item from the Settlement Store Page HERE
An Single Item from the Genesis Store Page HERE
An Single Item from the Barge Store Page HERE
A CE Starter Pack 3 (Deluxe) from the CE Store Page HERE

Remember to decide what you'd like then contact me VIA PM with your decision.

Highest Mech Kills
This time around the winner is Porrima with PL Alcor 24m still standing (just) with 9 kills. Due to this Porrima get a DOUBLE DIP in the Prize Box!

Coops

P.S you may spot there are only 13 names in the list this time round, that's due to the low volume of captains that had surviving mechs at the end of the competition. Better luck next time.
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!