Merry Christmas from Coops!

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Merry Christmas from Coops!

Post by Coops »

I wanted to take a small slice out of this morning (before trying to figure out how long this Turkey need cooking) to wish you one and ALL a Very Merry Christmas! Some of you will be new to Core-Exiles and this may have been your first Christmas here with us. But, for many of you this will be ‘another’ year with us.

New or old, I’d like to say thank you for choosing to play Core-Exiles. The game is large and deep but its community is what keeps it together and running on the tracks. So thank YOU for being here and for playing and being part of the Core-Exiles universe.

This year has been tough on all of us, and I’d like to hope that as we approach the end of this year we can all focus on a more prosperous and healthy 2021!

Many of you out there will be having to celebrate Christmas possibly alone, or without your family close, to all of you I say your ‘CE friends are here’ and we will remain here..

Happy Christmas folks!

From Coops, Ben & Jerry.
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!