50 X Coops Upgrade Tokens

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

50 X Coops Upgrade Tokens

Post by Coops »

Collect 50 of these and send them to ME 'Coops' - Then follow the instructions Below.
Please READ the instructions. It is important you understand and follow these instructions.

The tokens (50 collected and sent to Coops) entitle the sender to a Free Upgrade on any of the following items :

Ship-Based Items

Shields
Reactors
Weapons
Cargo Expanders (ONLY CARGO)

Items cannot be from the Research Academy as they MUST be transferable.

Select the item FROM YOUR SHIPS STORE - SEND IT TO ME 'COOPS' ensuring you have also sent me the Coops Upgrade Tokens first. I will then add a Festive Bonus to the item and send it back to you.

NOW SEND ME @COOPS A PM - Tell me the NAME of the item (exact) and confirm you have SENT the Tokens (all 50)

Bonuses will vary based on the item and level. But you won't be disappointed.

The item returned to you will be a CONVERTED (renamed) UNIQUE Item. It will perform the same as normal just boosted. Call it a Coops-BOB upgrade if you like :)

Questions & Answers
1: Is this offer limited to just one item? - No, Collect as many tokens as you can (swap/trade them) and for EACH 50 I will upgrade an item from the list above.
2: Can I get you to upgrade it more than once - No lol.
3: So I just send you 50 tokens and then the item and you upgrade it randomly - Yes, please don't ask for XYZ upgrade.
4: Where should I drop the tokens and the item - Anywhere is good
5: Should I drop you a line to let you know - Yes to save me time and energy feel free to send me a PM letting me know you have dropped off the Tokens and Item (by name)
6: Will you upgrade an Alien Item - Yes
7: How long does it take - it depends. If I'm deluged in them, it may take a few days or you may get a swift turn around I'll do my best.

Lastly - PLEASE PLEASE READ Above before blindly sending me items NOT covered in that list. Please read the Q&A's so I don't spend precious time answering or sending you back here to get your answer.

Your item will have a random upgrade added to it based on its type. Please do not send me PM's asking for a specific upgrade.

This offer (trade in upgrade) expires on the 1st of January Midnight.

Coops Upgrade Tokens will be disseminated through festive loot through December, and obtainable from the CE store in Packs of 50.

Any remaining unused tokens after Midnight on the 1st January will remain on accounts till the next period they become active.

Discount codes will NOT work if this item is in your Basket!!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: 50 X Coops Upgrade Tokens

Post by Coops »

Stage 1 of the Coops Upgrades has now been completed. So far 31 items have been upgraded. Those who PM's me (following the laid out guidelines on how this works) have received a reply. Those that didn't you'll just have to look in your Ships hold.

Items were directly inserted into the ships holds. They carry the 'Dev Revision' Moniker on their name. You will find the 'actual name modified'.

Sage 2 will take place when a sufficient amount of items has been sent to me. (it's a time-consuming process, not one that can be done on the fly).

ANYONE with an issue or query about this process should contact me directly Via in game PM or in Discord Private chat. I'll respond when I see it :)

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

STILL players NOT READING the process on this....

PLEASE DON'T just send me items without covering them with a PM. I need to know what you sent (the item name) and conformation you sent the 50 Tokens. I have no issue processing claims but I'd rather it was a simple method and not be having to try to piece together IF you sent me the tokens, and WHAT you sent me.....

Please take a few seconds to read the process above. Thank you :)

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

A small update to this post :

Whilst you CAN collect and gain the Upgrade Tokens you will need to wait for the next 'Coops Upgrade' Handin window. I tend to run these a few times each year. I will be returning any items sent to me unless I'm actually running one of these festive upgrades.

As I say you can collect them and even earn them in the festive store as rewards but at this time you will simply have to add them to your collection for the next upgrade session :)

Coops