Halloween Hunt Drawn

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Halloween Hunt Drawn

Post by Coops »

During October we ran a Halloween Hunt where you had to post a sighting of a Pumpkin on a promenade. You only needed to post one sighting and that report gained you enter in to a Prize Draw. Now I know I'm running behind scheduled but I' have today make that random selection of 20 names from the entries.

I always use https://www.random.org/ to get my results so if you name is below you have been drawn and are a winner! Please take a few moments to read and digest the rules on claiming and please follow to make your claim.

CaptainAryn
Waters
OtherRick
Mropso
Delandra
Galfling
Starlight
Ashen Steele
Algenon
Paris Dalton
SpaceBucks
Syros
Hadron
Kiyomasa
EmelioFahrlanger
Mionax
LocutusBorg
Zuzax
Pterrodaxo
Skyhawk

Winners Prize You get to choose, from ONE of the following. You MAY choose to gift it to someone else OR an ALT.

6 Month PA
20,000 Fuel Ticket
2 X Exile Resource Tokens
5 X Coops Upgrade Tokens

Remember Please choose ONE of the above, to make your claim please do so VIA PM in game and PLEASE ensure you remind me what your claiming for :) at the time. I'm still a little fragile guys...

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!