15th Coops Challenge Dates

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

15th Coops Challenge Dates

Post by Coops »

15th Coops Challenge 18th October till 2nd November

If my math is correct (hey I had to take shoes and socks off for this) the next Coops Challenge is the 15th. I would have run it earlier but life has thrown me some curve balls. The date for the next Challenger will be 18th October till 2nd November inclusive. Start end times I'll announce a little closer to the start date.

If you have not taken part in a 'Coops Challenge' you will find that I launch a major competition to complete a massive set of server Wide challenges. Each one has 3 or four stages and each time you complete one you add to the end pot of rewards - Server Wide.

Pretty much every profession and action is CE is counted in some way so for many payers its just a case of 'play as normal' and keep an eye on the channel status. (Fresh Page will be released for in and out of game review at any time).

I normally also run a MECH WAR during these challenges and this is also part and parcel these days of the challenge. Store up all your mech parts (Festive Packs go a long way with these) - don't rush out and start making them just yet hang on till closer to the day.

You have over 2 weeks to take part and complete the Server Challenge to lots of time to get involved. I will closer to the time release more notes and on the day post a 'Here we go post'.

Thanks for taking part in the Core-Exiles Universe! Tell your friends and most of all have fun!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!