CE Official Sales October

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

CE Official Sales October

Post by Coops »

September was over in a flash and I found myself scrambling to prep for October last week. As most of you know October heralds the egging of a three month Festive Period here at Core-Exiles. We move from one Festive period / event to the next taking you right through to January.

None of this is possible with your support month on month. Some of you are aware that at the moment I'm under a lot of strain due to my wife being seriously ill in hospital, but I will continue to support CE through the next three months as best as life permits. Meanwhile you have been great, September whilst not stellar was bolstered by some last week support which meant I can do another round of advertising.

I'm continuing on with the site discounts in lots and lots of sections up to 25% off. I'm also keeping the Buy an Engine get the same level fuel tank Free active. I would continue to implore supporters to place their Captain name in the Box provided. Without it your order may be delayed whilst we try to figure out who you are :)

A MASSIVE THANK YOU to those of you that showed your support small or large last month. You can find the Server WIDE rewards and lucky Dip Winner Life Time Winner and Fuel reward for Support from August OVER HERE

OCTOBER STORE SALES

Rather than confusing folks with buy one get claim one free schemes I am continuing with a more encompassing 25% Discount on the following Store Sections. These items all have 25% off and as such is a major saving - linked in with the scope of the items under discount and the new Rewards, this should give everyone something to consider for supporting this month.

CE Store 25% Discounts
Ship Pods
Ship Specials
Ship Systems
Settlements
Player Genesis
Player Barges
Player Buddies
Skill Packs
Captain Upgrades
Zero Point Items (CES)
Ship Upgrades
Ship Parts (SMC)

You will also find a select few extra discounts on specific items. View the Store for clarification.

You can Find the Core-Exiles Official Store OVER HERE

Buy an Engine - Get a Fuel Tank FREE
Continuing - Anyone purchasing an Engine will receive a Fuel Tank of the same level for Free. More Fuel generated means needing more space to store it, so these two together work really well. Ideal for new captains or even for older ones thinking about moving up the engine line a little.

Check out the Engines OVER HERE

Take note the Kraken and Level Five are even discounted this month so an even bigger saving!

OCTOBER REWARDS

I have simplified the reward system as it does seem to throw a wrench into the order system and cause confusion so PLEASE read as these have changed from the usual overload of items.

Spend £10 or More & Get the following:
2,000 Fuel Ticket
1 X Festive Bonus Pack (incl 24 Mech Parts+furry friend)
50 X Festive Points
10 X Festive Tokens (To spend with Sally)
6 Hour Fuel Regen Bonus
10 X 30% XP Booster Packs

Spend £25 or More & Get the following:
5,000 Fuel Ticket
1 X Festive Bonus Pack
1 X Exiles Resource Token
500 X Festive Points
6 Hour Fuel Regen Bonus

Spend £40 or More & Get the following:
10,000 Fuel Ticket
1 X Festive Bonus Pack
1 X Exiles Resource Token
1 X Starbase Maintenance Token

2000 X Festive Points
6 Hour Fuel Regen Bonus

Spend £50 or More & Get the following:
20,000 Fuel Ticket
1 X Festive Bonus Pack
1 X Big Bertha
2 X Exiles Resource Token
2 X Starbase Maintenance Token

5,000 X Festive Points
6 Hour Fuel Regen Bonus

Play Project Terran as Well as Core-Exiles?
If you play both games or were thinking about starting up a PT account, well I'm continuing the bonus TSC program in to October. Read the following post for a VERY special offer! Support Core Exiles and claim Project Terran TSC! Check if out Over Here

Those intending to Purchase PLEASE READ:

Please note: ALL Bonuses above unless otherwise stated must be for the payable balance after discounts & gift certificate payments. Also note that payments made in Gift certificates are not valid for bonuses as these were / are applied when the Certificates are purchased.

This is VERY important as some players are still slightly confused and are claiming rewards after discounting their purchases, which brings them below the claim they are making. Your FINAL payment (in $ £ etc) is the actual part that counts as your 'Spend' from the words 'SPEND X£' above.

For information on the Starbase Maintenance Tokens read Over Here

Please Read HERE reference Coops Reward Tokens which are no longer being added.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!