Worm Hole Anchors - Refresh

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Worm Hole Anchors - Refresh

Post by Coops »

Sometimes even I forget just how large Core Exiles is when it comes to 'things to remember'...

For instance I seemed to have completely forgotten that the Worm Hole Anchor Project collection offices need refreshing once in a while. These guys work tirelessly to ensure the Wormholes you guys jump through every day using the N.E.I Anchor program 'Work' and don't re-materialise you on the other end with two heads, or an arm where your nose used to be.

These offices ALSO allow you to Gain 'Anchor Points'. These are obtained as you deposit much sought after components for the Worm Hole Anchors Upkeep. The points can be spent on a Corporation N.E.I.

The original post on is OVER HERE Followed by this one OVER HERE

I had been lax in keeping an eye on these offices and have today spoken to the relevant foreman of these offices and updated the requests list that seem to have been piling up in my inbox unheeded.

Apologies :)

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Worm Hole Anchors - Refresh

Post by Coops »

Small update, I have pushed out an update to the Anchor systems offices so that they now look in the Secure Store and NOT your ships store, making adding items to the Anchor Project upkeeps real simple :)

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!