Official CE Sales - June

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Official CE Sales - June

Post by Coops »

Hi there fellow Exiles, June already, where does the time go! I've been head down hard at work this last few weeks working on the game core elements to make it run smoother and iron out the large kink that was the 'Misc Store' :) I'm still picking up the slack on that but have plans to dive back in to Starbase code this coming June.

A BIG thank you to those of you that showed your financial support in May. Means a lot that you found some funding down the back of the couch :) We processed 29 orders in May, so as you can see, still some support coming from some players... I'll keep my fingers crossed for June.

JUNE DISCOUNT CODE : "CEJUNE"

All you need to do is enter the Code when viewing your cart and we will apply a 15% discount on anything therein.

You can Find the Core-Exiles Official Store OVER HERE

JUNE SPECIAL OFFERS

1: The Entire Captains / Account Upgrade collection, Starter Packs, Mega Malls and many others continue their Exile Discount this month.

2: The heavily discounted Premium Account (Life Time) upgrade stays available and as I say all the Captains upgrades have also been discounted for June.

3: For June I'm continuing the BUY ANY ENGINE and get the SAME LEVEL FUEL TANK for FREE!!! Yes that means if you purchase the KRAKEN you will receive the TANKER completely for free!

file.png
file.png (502.15 KiB) Viewed 1345 times

4: Plus this month for the whole Month I'm adding an Exiles Resource Token to the rewards package for every Spend £25.00 or more (in actual money). This will be added to your rewards package automatically when its processed. So PLEASE make it clear if the token is to go to another captain at the time of purchase in the box provided!

Of course you could simply purchase the Exile Resource Token directly from the store if you wished to show your support. You can find them OVER HERE at a reduced price for June.

ERT.png
ERT.png (135.82 KiB) Viewed 1345 times

BUY ONE CLAIM ONE FREE RULES
This is Simple to follow - Buy an item in the store covered by the BOGOF offer and choose ANOTHER item from ANYWHERE in the sections covered by the BOGOF. You cannot choose anything higher in value and you cannot willy nilly choose items NOT in the BOGOF offer!

BUY ONE CLAIM ONE FREE
All Pods
All Specials
Ship Upgrades
All Genesis Facilities
Mega Malls
Mining Barge Upgrades
The Entire Settlement Section
Factories
Zero Structure Points
Expanse Extractors
Corporation Facilities
Skill Packs

As always I'm offering REWARDS for purchases over certain values.

Please NOTE: For the items like C.E.S. Extractors, Bio Implant Module and skill packs, you will need to LET ME KNOW what you want. I will not choose for you. Either add the request in the captains box provided when checking out, or drop me a line with the order Number and what you want after.

JUNE SPECIAL OFFER REWARDS

Spend £10 or More & Get the following:
2K Fuel Ticket
1 Month Premium Account
Festive Bonus Pack
20 X Festive Tokens
10 X 30% Booster Pack

Spend £20 or More & Get the following:
5K Fuel Ticket
1 Month Premium Account
1 X C.E.S Extractor
Festive Bonus Pack
20 X Festive Tokens
10 X 30% Booster Pack

Spend £30 or More & Get the following:
10K Fuel Ticket
2 Month Premium Account
1 X C.E.S Extractor
1 X Bio Implant Module
1 X 50 Point Skill Pack (Excl Alien Packs)
Festive Bonus Pack
20 X Festive Tokens
10 X 30% Booster Pack
1 X Exiles Resource Token
1 X Factory - ANY Factory Choice!

Spend £40 or More & Get the following:
20K Fuel Ticket
3 Month Premium Account
1 X C.E.S Extractor
2 X Bio Implant Module
2 X 50 Point Skill Pack (Excl Alien Packs)
Festive Bonus Pack
20 X Festive Tokens
10 X 30% Booster Pack
1 X Exiles Resource Token
1 X Factory - ANY Factory your Choice!
1 X Mega Mall - ANY Mega Mall your Choice!

Those intending to Purchase PLEASE READ:

Please note: ALL Bonuses above unless otherwise stated must be for the payable balance after discounts & gift certificate payments. Also note that payments made in Gift certificates are not valid for bonuses as these were / are applied when the Certificates are purchased.

This is VERY important as some players are still slightly confused and are claiming rewards after discounting their purchases, which brings them below the claim they are making. Your FINAL payment (in $ £ etc) is the actual part that counts as your 'Spend' from the words 'SPEND X£' above.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!