Changes To Jimmy

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Changes To Jimmy

Post by Coops »

In line with the recent changes, I got to Jimmy Fingers today...

As of this post Jimmy now looks in the Secure Store for your Crates and Containers to open. Nothing else about how Jimmy works has changed other than he now looks in the Secure Store AND any Misc based items he locates for you are placed ALSO in the secure Store.

Non Misc items are treated as per unusual, IE Resources and Commodities go to the Local Commercial Store and things like Engineering items or non misc based items go to their respective areas in your ship store as they always did.

The VIP 'Remote Jimmy' works the same but of course the resources and Commodities still go to the local Commercial store as they did before the change.

So now there is no reason to move the locked crates and containers to your ship store unless trading or using them for an NPC mission.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!