30 day Inactivity Change

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

30 day Inactivity Change

Post by Coops »

30 day Inactivity Change

This is a new policy that comes in to affect from today. Any account that is inactive for 30 days or more will have its Ships Store (Misc Section) moved to the secure store. This frees up valuable data space and database handling for those 'playing' Core-Exiles and will ensure that when a player returns their game play is as quick as a new toon.

Loading up your Ships Tore with tens of thousands of items simply causes it to become sluggish and slow down your game play and experience. This process wont loose anything and only transfer the ships Misc section of a players ship store.

They are free to move back what they need on their return.

Note: Remember we no longer remove accounts automatically for 365 inactivity, (as long as the account is kept in credit) so actions like this are necessary to keep the database as lean and as efficient as possible.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!