Winners - Easter Egg Hunt [FULL SET]

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Winners - Easter Egg Hunt [FULL SET]

Post by Coops »

Another Easter period complete. You returned a LOT of eggs this year so grats! I have now wrapped up the ticker handing these out. If you still have any eggs left these can be handed in at any festive Center. Note: They have a shelf life and will self terminate based on the date stamped in their Bio Info.

As promised I have drawn 3 random winners (using https://www.random.org/ as I do for all my draws) and these get to Choose ONE of the prizes from below.

Also as posted I have this morning added a 5,000 Fuel Ticket to each account that took part in this event.

Drawn Winners

Sarqinidi
OtherRick
Zamariac

1 X Buddy (any)
1 X Captain Upgrade from Account Upgrades HERE
1 X Corporation Item Check HERE
1 X Barge Item Check HERE
1 X Genesis Item Check HERE
1 X 25K Fuel Ticket
6 Month Premium Account Bump.

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING : When choosing you can only Choose ONE item. It must be for YOUR Account (not an alt or friend etc) and of Course you MUST not already have the item if its an upgrade or an item that can only be added once.

Thank you for taking part - ALL REPLIES to what you want should be done IN GAME Via PM or in discord in Private Chat.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!