14th Coops Challenge - Mega Challenge

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

14th Coops Challenge - Mega Challenge

Post by Coops »

14th Coops Challenge will start on the 3rd April 11:00 AM and run through till 16:00 on the 19th April

With so much doom and gloom around and any of you stuck indoors for the foreseeable future in self isolation or Government Lock down I thought is was time for another Challenge. This will be the 14th Challenge and I've given myself a little extra time to prepare for this one placing the start point on the 3rd April at 11:00 AM.

The Challenger will run all the way through till 16:00 on the 19th April, that's a mega extended two weeks +

This time round the Goodie Bag will be getting new items added to its already burgeoning stock pile, and the Fuel reward will be DOUBLED!, instead of the 500 fuel per goals reached you are looking at 1,000 fuel.

Remember - the Goodie Bag and the fuel reward are for any player that 'takes part'.

We (the staff) will be running separate competitions and giveaways in chat all that's period and of course the usual Pirate Mech war with prizes will be taking place. Keep your eyes open for the header shouts to stock pile on mech parts in the festive Packs we will be giving away. Also keep a firm eye ball on the competitions sections of the forums.

If you use Facebook we will also be running a few giveaways there for those taking part in social media. Remember Social media exposure is good for us and gets fresh faces coming through the door on a daily basis, so please if you have time and are able, take part when you see them.

Keep safe out there folks and keep on flying the space lanes of CE!

14th Coops Challenge will start on the 3rd April 11:00 AM and run through till 16:00 on the 19th April

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!