Prize Draw & Fuel Rewards

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Prize Draw & Fuel Rewards

Post by Coops »

We had 28 sales in January and of those 11 were over £25.00 that puts 5,500 into the Fuel reward. I will add this to all the players fuel depot accounts very shortly.

Also promised in the primary post, I have reinstatement the Monthly Prize Draw for a Life Time PA. All you had to do was make a purchase in the store during January.

The lucky drawn supporters captain name was : Walton

Walton earns them self a Life Time PA upgrade!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Prize Draw & Fuel Rewards

Post by Coops »

We had 31 sales in August and of those 18 were over £25.00 that puts 9,000 into the Fuel reward. I will add this to all the players fuel depot accounts very shortly.

I've been remiss in keeping this up to date whilst I was working away from CE, but now I'm back at the helm full time I'll try to keep it active each month. Therefore, I have reinstatement the Monthly Prize Draw for a Life Time PA. All you had to do was make a purchase in the store during August.

The lucky drawn supporters captain name was : Orlin

Orlin earns them self a Life Time PA upgrade!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!