Prize Draw & Fuel Rewards

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Prize Draw & Fuel Rewards

Post by Coops »

As promised earlier in the month in THIS POST I'm starting to reward the Server as a whole based on the support we received in the previous month. For each sale of £25 or more I will add 500 fuel towards a 1st of the month Fuel ticket.

We had 31 sales in February and of those 14 we over £25.00 that puts 7,000 into the Fuel reward for March. I will add this to all the players fuel depot accounts after completing this post.

Also promised in the post above was I would reinstatement the Monthly Prize Draw for a Life Time PA. All you had to do was make a purchase in the store during February.

The lucky drawn supporters captain name was : Halmir

Halmir earns them self a Life Time PA upgrade!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Prize Draw & Fuel Rewards

Post by Coops »

We had 22 sales in March and of those 8 we over £25.00 that puts 4,000 into the Fuel reward. I will add this to all the players fuel depot accounts after completing this post.

Also promised in the primary post, I have reinstatement the Monthly Prize Draw for a Life Time PA. All you had to do was make a purchase in the store during March.

The lucky drawn supporters captain name was : Mentlsback

Mentlsback earns them self a Life Time PA upgrade!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

We had 31 sales in April and of those 12 were over £25.00 that puts 6,000 into the Fuel reward. I will add this to all the players fuel depot accounts after completing this post.

Also promised in the primary post, I have reinstatement the Monthly Prize Draw for a Life Time PA. All you had to do was make a purchase in the store during April.

The lucky drawn supporters captain name was : Kermit De Frog

Kermit De Frog earns them self a Life Time PA upgrade!

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

We had 29 sales in May and of those 14 were over £25.00 that puts 7,000 into the Fuel reward. I will add this to all the players fuel depot accounts after completing this post.

Also promised in the primary post, I have reinstatement the Monthly Prize Draw for a Life Time PA. All you had to do was make a purchase in the store during May.

The lucky drawn supporters captain name was : Albatro5

Albatro5 earns them self a Life Time PA upgrade!

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

We had 22 sales in June and of those 8 were over £25.00 that puts 4,000 into the Fuel reward. I will add this to all the players fuel depot accounts after completing this post.

Also promised in the primary post, I have reinstatement the Monthly Prize Draw for a Life Time PA. All you had to do was make a purchase in the store during May.

The lucky drawn supporters captain name was : Dragon

Dragon earns them self a Life Time PA upgrade!

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

We had 33 sales in July and of those 10 were over £25.00 that puts 5,000 into the Fuel reward. I will add this to all the players fuel depot accounts after completing this post.

Also promised in the primary post, I have reinstatement the Monthly Prize Draw for a Life Time PA. All you had to do was make a purchase in the store during July.

The lucky drawn supporters captain name was : MithrilStorm

MithrilStorm earns them self a Life Time PA upgrade!

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

We had 28 sales in September and of those 14 were over £25.00 that puts 7,000 into the Fuel reward. I will add this to all the players fuel depot accounts as soon as the power comes back on !.

Also promised in the primary post, I have reinstatement the Monthly Prize Draw for a Life Time PA. All you had to do was make a purchase in the store during September.

The lucky drawn supporters captain name was : DanaLee

DanaLee earns them self a Life Time PA upgrade!

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

We had We had 33 sales in October and of those 13 were over £25.00 that puts 6,500 into the Fuel reward. I will add this to all the players fuel depot accounts after completing this post.

Also promised in the primary post, I have reinstatement the Monthly Prize Draw for a Life Time PA. All you had to do was make a purchase in the store during October.

The lucky drawn supporters captain name was : Kiyomasa

Kiyomasa earns them self a Life Time PA upgrade!

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

We had 38 sales in November and of those 16 were over £25.00 that puts 8,000 into the Fuel reward. I will add this to all the players fuel depot accounts after completing this post.

Also promised in the primary post, I have reinstatement the Monthly Prize Draw for a Life Time PA. All you had to do was make a purchase in the store during November.

The lucky drawn supporters captain name was : Yokose

Yokose earns them self a Life Time PA upgrade!

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

We had 45 sales in December and of those 21 were over £25.00 that puts 10,500 into the Fuel reward. I will add this to all the players fuel depot accounts after completing this post.

Also promised in the primary post, I have reinstatement the Monthly Prize Draw for a Life Time PA. All you had to do was make a purchase in the store during December.

The lucky drawn supporters captain name was : Kiyomasa

Kiyomasa As they already had a lifetime PA they get a 50K fuel ticket!

Coops