Friends, Guilds & GBM

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Friends, Guilds & GBM

Post by Coops »

A while back I added a function that highlighted if a GBM contract (shown inside the GBM office) was from a Guild Member. Been in place for a while and seems helpful to most of you that use the GBM a lot.

A staff member asked recently if it might be possible to 'also' show if the contract belonged to a 'Friend' in your 'Friends List'...

I mulled this over figured the least obtrusive way and less over head for the code and add a new function to the far left of each column. Now if the contact is also listed in your friends list it will have a Gold Star next to it. I also amended the Guild highlight. Rather than a pale blue bar the players name is now in Red.

Lets see how this works (as there is always controversy when making this type of change). After a week or so I'll review.

For now - enjoy being able to see if the contract is not only a Guildee but also a Friend.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!