A.I Galactic Research - Next stage

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

A.I Galactic Research - Next stage

Post by Coops »

Great news from the A.R.C Project. Their privately funded A.I Galactic Research teams have completed their next wave of research. The completion of donations by the Captains of the Human Galaxies have been amazing and this means the team can move forward with the next phase of their research.

Mean time they have created another phase of collections at their A.I Galactic Research Collection Office.

The scientists hope to shortly release new Genesis Plans which will be available to Genesis Deployment owners. They also want me to pass on a reminder that this is a marathon and not a race and that research and development takes time. They are however very grateful to the donations / drop offs for the research cause.

Their finance department were eager to point out that they had paid out over 297,000,000 in funding for the items deposited so far.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!