December Arrives

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

December Arrives

Post by Coops »

Well December has finally arrived. A personal favorite of mine here at Core Exiles as it gives me the opportunity to give away everything not bolted to the floor. I can finally turf out Droffy's storage closet and SirFoxey's Corner of the office where they have been stashing all the Christmas Goodies :)

Christmas Resource Tokens
I flicked the BIG Red switch in the Staff room late last night, marked do not touch till December the 1st. This activates the Christmas Resource Token 'trade' function. You can access your Christmas Resource Tokens from the in game far left bottom tab. Of course you will need Tokens on your account to spend them but with their new value of 4.9 million (based off joes) they make excellent presents!

Of course you can gain more tokens through purchases of the value of £25 from the store this December. For every £25 in real money (not gift Certs) you spend I will add a Christmas Resource Token to your account.

Rudolph & Donner N Blitzen
Of course as always when the 1st of December Rolls round we open up the stable and let our favorite reindeer out. Both these are account upgrades and can NOW be purchased through the CE store for December and the 1st week of January.

You can locate them OVER HERE

Festive December Giveaway
In the next few days we will crank up the Festive Giveaway. This will begin to reward you with Festive collectibles. These you can trade at the Festive Store or hand in at a new store created just for December. It works similar to how we ran the Halloween Exchange and you can hand them in for Christmas points. These you can then spend on Christmas Specials for your ship.

I will announce more on this when we open the Christmas Exchange. Till then you will be able to collect the Christmas Festive items and stash them away or choose to trade them in directly for festive points.

Staff Christmas - Stomp The Staff
We will be running a Christmas 'Mech Week' for the chance of players to Stomp on Staff Mechs (including mine) Hand crafted little mechs of supreme killing will be matched against your best for a week long slug fest. This will run from Saturday the 21st and run through till 14:00 on New Years Day. There will be prizes galore for killing and level goal rewards server wide as well. Again as we get closer to the start date I will release more info.

CE Store Discount
I also wanted to point out that the CE Store discount code for December has been created and posted. It's 'cedecember' without the quotes :) Using that at check out on your basket will get you a 15% discount this month and is active will Midnight on the 31st.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!