Halloween Hunt - Winners

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Halloween Hunt - Winners

Post by Coops »

We ran an event for October to report a Pumpkin on any promenade when you spotted one. You only needed to report one to be entered into a Prize Draw. This draw is made randomly using Random.org site. Each post is given a numerical value then I run the randomiser 20 times on the site to pull the luck posts.

The Competition and its entries can be reviewed OVER HERE

The winners are listed below :

Caliseer
SpaceBucks
DrRelic
Fatso
Buck Rogers
OConnor
Star101
Kiyomasa
Thomas101
Rhons
Grimes
Bthry
Danik
Honest Ivor
Apollo
Hardway
Morzorak
The Wolf
Dret Dormsor
Sarqindi

Prizes and Collection:
Choose ONE from the list Below

2 X Christmas Resource Tokens
100 Coops Upgrade Tokens
40K Fuel Ticket
A Level Five Engine
A Buddy (Any) If choosing a Settlement or Barge PLEASE ensure you already have a Settlement or Barge!

Each of the 20 Winners above need To PM me either CHAT or Via Game PM.

You can choose from ONE of the following. You can also choose IF you so wish to donate that item to a fellow player or alt. When asking please ensure you let me know your requesting the reward for 'THIS' competition. Around this time of year I deal with 100's of PM's per week.

Thank you to all that took part. Keep your eyes open for the next competitions to arrive!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!