Offical CE Sales - September

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Offical CE Sales - September

Post by Coops »

September 2019...

A THANK YOU to ALL those who supported us in both financial and word of mouth fashion. Funds in the CE store is Great and it really helps, but new players ushered in by friends and fellow players is a great boon... So keep it up - BOTH TYPES :)

You'd be surprised how much power a good review/topic post on a social media site can have on visitors to the site. So don't think 'you can't help' you CAN even if not financially. Friends, relatives, colleagues, everyone is a potential new player and they can do the same.

So, Keep on supporting and I'll keep on coding!

A BIG - THANK YOU to those who choose to support in August. If you made a purchase during the month and failed to claim your rewards (if eligible) just drop me a line in game with your order number and your request.

Patreon Support Plug
If you ENJOY CE think about visiting the store or alternatively joining my Patreon Support Group.

September Store Sales

BUY ONE CLAIM ONE FREE

A slight change to the normal BUY ONE GET ONE FREE this month.

Rather than being limited to selecting your Free item from the same Category, I'm expanding the choice to ANY category listed below in the Buy one Get one Free. The second Item must be the same value or less than the primary item but can come from any of the categories listed.

Remember - Simply add the extra items you want into the captain's text when ordering.

Genesis Section - Purchase anything from the Genesis Category in the CE Store and Claim another up to the same value for Free.
Settlements - Purchase anything from the Settlement Category in the CE Store and Claim another up to the same value for Free.
Pods - Buy one Claim one Free - Purchase a Pod and claim another one up to the same value for Free.
Specials - Buy one Claim one Free - Purchase a Pod and claim another one up to the same value for Free.
Corporations - Purchase anything from the Corporation Category in the CE Store and Claim another up to the same value for Free.
Mining Barges - Purchase anything from the Mining Barge Category in the CE Store and Claim another up to the same value for Free.
BIO Implants - Purchase anything from the Bio-Implants Category in the CE Store and Claim another up to the same value for Free.
Mega Malls - Purchase anything from the Mega Mall Category in the CE Store and Claim another up to the same value for Free.
Skill Packs - Purchase anything from the Skill Pack Category in the CE Store and Claim another up to the same value for Free.
Buddies - Purchase anything from the Buddy Category in the CE Store and Claim another up to the same value for Free.
Ship Systems - Purchase anything from the Ship Systems Category in the CE Store and Claim another up to the same value for Free.

PLUS a Special Offer - CE Life Time Premium Account Upgrade at its lowest EVER! GET ONE HERE!

Ship Engine Section - Purchase anything from the Ship Engine section in the CE Store and GET the SAME LEVEL FUEL TANK for FREE!

SEPTEMBER 15% DISCOUNT CODE : "CESEPTEMBER"

All you need to do is enter the Code when viewing your cart and we will apply a 15% discount on anything therein.

You can Find the Core-Exiles Official Store OVER HERE

SUPPORT REWARDS

As always I'm offering REWARDS for purchases over certain values.

Please NOTE: For the items like C.E.S. Extractors, Bio Implant Module and skill packs, you will need to LET ME KNOW what you want. I will not choose for you. Either add the captain in the captains' box provided when checking out, or drop me a line with the order Number and what you want after.

SEPTEMBER SPECIAL OFFER REWARDS

Spend £10 or More & Get the following:

2K Fuel Ticket
Festive Bonus Pack
20 X Festive Tokens
10 X 30% XP Booster Pack
4 X Festive Points Per £ Spent

Spend £20 or More & Get the following:
5K Fuel Ticket
1 X C.E.S Extractor
Festive Bonus Pack
1 X 50 Skills Point Pack (Excl Alien)
20 X Festive Tokens
10 X 30% XP Booster Pack

Spend £30 or More & Get the following:
10K Fuel Ticket
1 X C.E.S Extractor
1 X Bio Implant Module
1 X 50 Point Skill Pack (Excl Alien)
Festive Bonus Pack
20 X Festive Tokens
10 X 30% XP Booster Pack

Spend £40 or More & Get the following:
20K Fuel Ticket
1 X C.E.S Extractor
2 X Bio Implant Module
2 X 50 Point Skill Pack (Excl Alien)
Festive Bonus Pack
20 X Festive Tokens
10 X 30% XP Booster Pack

Those intending to Purchase PLEASE READ:

Please note: ALL Bonuses above unless otherwise stated must be for the payable balance after discounts & gift certificate payments. Also, note that payments made in Gift certificates are not valid for bonuses as these were/are applied when the Certificates are purchased.

Coops

* - 'Real Funds' means purchases paid for with actual monetary funding and not with Gift Certificates.
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!