Coops Goodie Bag

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Coops Goodie Bag

Post by Coops »

This post is here so I can add to the Coops Goodie Bag. As you clear Stages in the 12th Coops Challenge, I will add items to the Bag. These items will be awarded to EVERYONE that Took Part in the Challenge (Big or small).

I'm publishing the full reward list this time and simply adding the 'Numbers to it each time the bag grows. That way you can see what you're AIMING for in a Full Bag :)

Coops Goodie Bag Listing

2,000/ 2,000 Festive Points
20 / 20 SNARG Treats
2,000 / 2,000 Sven Barter Points
10 / 20 X Stamina Stim 100 + 100 HP Pack
10 / 20 X 30% XP Boosters
10 / 20 X Supra Nano Ammo Pack
10 / 20 X Random U.A. Minerals
10 / 20 X Random U.A. Metals
10 / 20 X Random Gemstones
15 / 20 X Festive Tokens (to be used with Sally Longstrom)
15 / 25 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Armour) T1
15 / 25 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Armour) T2
15 / 25 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Hull) T1
15 / 25 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Hull) T2
15 / 25 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Shield) T1
15 / 25 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Shield) T2
15 / 25 X Planetary Vehicle Repair Kit Raptor 1

2 / 2 X IP Reset
5,000 / 5,000 Skill IP Points

10 / 15 X Halloween O2 Packs
10 / 15 X Personal Shield Packs
10 / 15 X Rexx F.O2 Strawberry (Medium)
10 / 15 X Rexx F.O2 Blueberry (Medium)
10 / 15 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Armour) T1
10 / 15 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Hull) T1
10 / 15 X Adv E.B.K Booster Kit (Shield) T1

1 / 1 X Random Fragment Refinery (Tradeable)
1 / 1 X Random Commercial Extractor (Tradeable)
1/ 1 X Random Industrial Extractor (Tradeable)
1 / 1 X Random Mega Mall (Tradeable)

15 / 15 X Random Crystals
3 / 3 X Random Bio Implant Modules

Coops

Last edited :14:24 29th July
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Coops Goodie Bag

Post by Coops »

Well we are in to day Three of the Coops Challenge and so far your valiant efforts have managed to topple Eight of the challenge stages so far so congratulations are in order!

Among those fallen are the AI ships first stage congrats on this one, not an easy one, those pesky AI are hard to kill! Plus I must mention the Fantastic outing the RAID players had on Saturday. Taking out 11 RAIDS in one sitting, Kudos to Korth for organizing and grats to all who took part.

Keep up the good work Exiles and I'll keep piling the goodies in to the goodie bag!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

As of this morning on the 17th you have taken down Fifteen of my Challenge stages! Congratulations and well done. Still plenty of time to go though so keep the pressure on and keep me topping up the Goodie bag above!

Talking of which, lets go update the Goodie Bag!

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Nineteen, that's 19! Grats folks, your doing well. With just over 10 days still to go that's a great score.

Ashar, Wesbec, and the Valoren Freight challenges could do with some help. They are holding their own but those are big numbers to chisel away at. Meanwhile the Union passenger count is doing well with you nearly half way into the second stage!

Of course the real challenge is combat. Sitting in stage 2 of four with the score at 14,191 against the target of 20K for stage 2. You know its gonna get tougher as that one rolls on. We also need to see more Alien kills, much lower target numbers but a difficult challenge that one.

Wrecks is doing well as is ORE, keep it up guys!

Korth is organizing another RAID party for this weekend (pop in to chat and the #RAID channel for details).

Right I'm off to top up the Goodie Bag above.

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Monday Morning and one week to go and you're up to THIRTY stages complete - a real great job over the weekend!

I was surprised to still see the RAIDS remaining though this morning. That wont give the Salvagers long to complete stage three and for that stage to completed you may need to kill more that the allotted RAIDS. So more work there than might meet the eye.

The Collection challenge stage has been completed ! Congrats on that one. If you have any remaining Exchange Tokens I suggest you hand them in at a Festive Store before the Challenge ends when they will disappear.

Derelict Exploration has been completed ! Congrats to you valiant bunch of heros :) And WOW did we grow a fighter squadron over the weekend! The Ships killed has sky rocketed! 31K out of 40K for the Final Bonus Stage! So a VERY busy weekend there!

I'm off to update the Goodie Post!

Keep up the great work!

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Its the 14th day in to the 12th Official Challenge and you are amazing, totally amazing :) With six days to go you have crumpled and destroyed Thirty Three stages of the challenge. Sure there are some stages still lagging behind but some of the tougher ones are in the bag or on the way to completion. So a big hats off to your endurance and hard hard work!

I'm sure this weekend will see the end of the RAID's and the last of the normal Combat sorties. Still leaves you with the Aliens and A.I Ships. Along with a warehouse size amount of cargo to move for the freight companies.

Mining could do with some help and you still need some Planetary exploring to bring home yet another stage three complete. Not to mention, the final bonus stage of the Mech war could do with a valiant last push this week.

I'm off to go expand the ever growing Coops Goodie Bag - keep up the pressure!

Coops
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Final whistle blew about half an hour ago and the final stats are 38 Stages complete out of a possible 53.

That's actually VERY good and you should all be congratulating each other! :) I have made the final tweaks to the Coops Goodie Bag and will be sending this out later. I will also be adding the Massive Fuel Ticket to your Fuel Depot accounts for the primary prize.

Congrats folks and keep your eyes open for the NEXT one!

Coops